At the start of the film, you can see that Dilsher is truly passionate about music. He absolutely adores the way his father sings hymns and ragas in the gurudwara. That’s what inspires him to pursue singing. Soon after, all that is perfect turns to ashes. Dilsher goes through a traumatic experience that makes him quit his singing. When one door closes, another opens. Dilsher’s path crosses with Gurcharan Sikand’s (Manish Chaudhary). That’s when he learns an important life lesson which motivates him to become as successful as Gurcharan a.k.a. Lion.
More in Bollywood Movies
- Coffee With D: Film Review – A Brave Effort
Verdict: An interesting plot that could have been so much more. Vishal Mishra's latest outing Coffee With D, starring Sunil Grover,...January 20, 2017
- The Bye Bye Man: Film Review – Bid Adieu To Your Sanity!
Verdict: A confusing first half, followed by a damp second half. Horror movies are becoming less scary now. Gone are the days...January 18, 2017
- Haraamkhor: Film Review – Nawazuddin is Finally Overshadowed
Verdict: A beautiful take on a perverse reality. It has happened. Nawazuddin Siddiqui has finally been overshadowed by another actor in a movie. Vicky...January 13, 2017
- Ok Jaanu: Film Review – Aditya & Shraddha Rekindle the Romance
Verdict- It’s basic and cliched, but it still works. The Tamil movie O Kadhal Kanmani was a film that marked the...January 13, 2017
- Dangal: Film Review – Aamir Takes Home The Gold
Verdict: We have a winner! 2016 has not been a great year for Bollywood. A lot of films had Indians tweeting...December 22, 2016
- Wajah Tum Ho: Film Review – So Bewajah!
Verdict: The most twisted mystery of the year. Sex mysteries have recently become a fad in India. Even if the mystery revolves around...December 16, 2016
- Shor Se Shuruaat: Film Review – Worth a Lot of Noise
Verdict: Beginning of a New Age in cinema. It's true that one can value sound only after experiencing deafening silence, and...December 15, 2016
- Befikre: Film Review – “Clichéd Hai Par Classic Hai”
Verdict: Not extraordinary, not completely avoidable. Befikre can be summed up in exactly the words this review begins with, which also is...December 9, 2016
- Kahaani 2: Film Review – Never Mess With a Mother
Verdict: Vidya Balan owns this creepy, edgy thriller. When Kahaani released way back in 2012, no one expected it to be...December 2, 2016