0 to 100 Website Creation and Entrepreneurship Workshop
This one day, hands-on workshop will help you learn website creation from scratch. Participants do not require programming or HTML skills. After this workshop, you will be able to start your own small web development venture from the comfort of your home, without any major investment.
9 am to 6 pm, 8 hours of Practical and only half an hour of theory.
- Registering a website name (domain name)
- Managing domain renewals
- Procuring server space
- Linking Domain Name to Hosting Server
- Creating static websites
- Uploading files to Server
- Creating dynamic websites
- Creating and Editing Web Pages
- Adding Images to Web pages
- Menu Structure and Sub Pages
- Traffic Tracker
- Hit Counters
- Understanding difference between HTML Code and output
- Creating Hyperlinks
- Sliding Banners
- Secret of Creating Responsive Websites
- Changing the Layout based on requirements
- Social Media Integration with Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter
- YouTube Video Integration
- Creating Simple Data Entry Screens
- Google Maps Integration
- Creation of Email Accounts under your domain
- Managing Server Backups
- Search Engine Submission
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Tips
- Protecting your website from Hackers
- Marketing your services, Finding Prospective Customers
- Collecting Requirements from your customers
- Registering your company
- Getting a Current Account
- Creating eCommerce Websites
- Adding Products and Pricing
- Payment Gateway Configuration
- SMS Gateways
- Creating Android App for your website and Uploading the same to Google Play Store
- Links / Guidance for Further Actions
- Awareness about Cyber Crimes / Digital Scams and How to Avoid the same
Who should attend:
- Working professionals who dream about starting their own venture
- Educated housewives who want to do something useful and productive
- Unemployed people who like to become an employer instead of an employee
- Students who want to become young entrepreneurs
- Anyone else thinking about starting their own web development company
- Anyone who wants to create a website for their business or to build their personal profile
You should know basic usage of computers and Internet.
Takeaways (Worth 50k):
- One (.in) domain name for one year
- Web hosting space for one year
- Space for Android App on Google Play Store
- 10 Free Email Accounts for your domain
- e-Books, Video tutorials and other course materials
- Post training support is provided via email and phone
- Certificate of Participation
- SMS Gateway Account
About the Trainer:
With more than a 15 years of experience as an innovative entrepreneur, he likes to share his invaluable wisdom that can help create new entrepreneurs, who in turn can create jobs for thousands of people.
- It is strongly recommended that you bring a Wi-Fi-enabled laptop with charger and USB Mouse.
- Click here for detailed directions to reach the venue.
- Please follow Google Maps to avoid confusion in locating the address.
- Reach the venue 30 minutes prior to start time as there are many topics to cover. (8.30 am)
- Simple Lunch (Pure Vegetarian) will be provided in afternoon (No Breakfast).
- Coffee / Tea will be provided at 4pm.
- Avoid getting your car to the venue as we do not have parking place in our premises. However, alternative day parking is available on 50 feet road.
- Limited seats are available in early bird pass category. If available, you can book under this category ASAP to avoid paying more later. (There is no difference between early bird and regular pass in terms of what you get from the workshop)
- Call 080-26600836 if you have any doubts.