will cover the following:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What are the threats and how to stay safe
- Social, mobile, cloud - threats and mitigation
- System Hacking and protection
- Password Security and hacking
- Website hacking
- Gmail, Facebook security
- Life cycle of a VAPT project
- Network Penetration (Metasploit)
- Encryption and steganography
- Tools used by professionals for Ethical Hacking / VAPT
- How to do Web Application Penetration Testing
- Scanning and structuring of network
- Port scanning and countermeasure
- Network vulnerabilities
- Spoofing MAC address
- Cryptography/Digital Signature
- Creating security tools using Python
- Sniffing using Wireshark
- Ethical Hacking jobs in the industry
- How to prepare for such jobsWho Should Join:
1. Students who are interested in Cyber Security
2. Cyber Security professionals who wishes to update on industry tools and best practices
3. Any person who wishes to know how to stay safe
The faculty will start from basics and cover advance topics on Metasploit (penetration testing) and creating hacking tools using Python.Faculty Profile:
Sandeep Sengupta: Certified Ethical Hacker, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, BS10012 Lead Privacy auditor, ISO 27001 Lead Tutor. He specializes in Web Penetration, Network Penetration, digital forensic, secure coding, etc. He has conducted security training at leading universities like IIT-Kharagpur, SRM university, ISM-Dhanbad, VIT, NIT-Durgapur, Jadavpur University, etc; as well as CRPF, Kolkata Police, MNCs, etc. ISOAH has audited clients like Bandhan Bank, ABP, Jadavpur University, CESC, Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, etc.
Sandeep has conducted cyber security sessions at FICCI, Nasscom, CII, BCCI, ICAI, ISACA, STPI, CeBIT, US High Commission (Kolkata), etc. He has appeared on Television shows on 'Cyber Security' News Times, India Today, Doordarshan, ABP Ananda, R Plus. Sengupta is Regional committee member at Nasscom (East) and committee member at CII ICT-East.Participants may bring their own laptops.
A certificate will be provided to each participant.
Lunch will be provided.