A Night Photography Lesson at India Gate
Event start and end point -
For Sherpa contact details after booking your tour, call or text +91-9643982934
The aim of this photography tour that is being hosted via SeekSherpa is to delve into the rarely taught techniques of night photography at India Gate. India Gate is flanked by lush green lawns, famous for picnic sessions and a suitable location for portrait photography. There are monument(s), people, cars, broad roads that offer a photographer a plethora of opportunities for an excellent photo shoot, especially under the moonlight.
You will learn night photography techniques like:
1. Light trails - How to get those shots which show you a city as a city of lights!
2. Starry Bulbs - Star Burst Technique
3. Ghost Shots - Motion Blur Technique
4. Write Your Name With Light! - Light Painting Technique
5. HDR - Well learn about HDR and how it helps make a photo look like a painting.
What will you click?
1. Portraits - Well focus on capturing strong and impactful portraits of people doing what they're best at.
2. Monuments and moments.
The entire lesson will be interspersed with conversation on - Depth of Field, Exposure Triangle and White balance.
Pro Tip - To really enjoy the lesson, get your tripod along.
Amateur Photographers with DSLR
Carry different lenses (if possible) to learn depth of field in a much deeper way.
Who are they?
Im a traveler by passion and a photographer by profession. I work 5 days a week and shoot 7 days a week.
His father once provided him with the camera at the age of 15, and he has been exploring places and lenses ever since.
Languages spoken by Sherpa
Event start and end point:
New Delhi, Delhi 110001