2016 Oct 22
Swaroopa Ghosh. The motive of this workshop are:
- To develop a positive self-image, self-discipline and self-confidence.
- To explore and develop ideas, issues and relationships through work in roles.
- To extend their spoken repertoire by experimenting with language in different roles and dramatic context.
- To reflect on to evaluate their own presentations and those of others.
- To develop the body and voice as tools of communications.
- To extend the ability to understand,accept and respect others, - their rights, ideas, abilities and differences.
- To develop awareness of various conventions of Acting.
- To extend to the ability to explore, control and express emotions.
- To become familiar with acting terminology and script format.
- Learn how to retain individuality while working within team.