Ateliers Weekend Theatre Programme (WTP) Batch 25
A less intense-yet-comprehensive training covering all aspects of the actor's craft including acting-for-camera modules. It appeals particularly to working people who are free during weekends.
The programme would entail the following elements:
1) Eight Weeks performance-oriented programme: Saturdays and Sundays - 3 hours each day(Saturdays and Sundays: 4-7 pm)
2) Work-in-progress performance at the end of the programme
3) Individual attention to all participants with a group size not exceeding 12 (so register asap)
4) Project-oriented programme - All the participants would create their short performance pieces which will be showcased under the supervision of an expert
5) Successful candidates will get a certificate of Merit from Atelier Theatre Society
6) Candidates with appropriate time frame will also be given the opportunity to be a part of regular professional performances by Atelier Theatre
Week 1 - Basics 1:
Week 2 - Basics 2:
Voice and Speech
Week 3 - Basics 3:
Week 4 - Basics 4:
Week 5 - Finalize the text for each participant
Week 6 - Blocking and speech work
Week 7 - Polishing up
Week 8 - Performance.
Chief Programme Facilitator: Kuljeet Singh.