Chief Programme Facilitator: Kuljeet Singh
Atelier’s Weekend Theatre Programme (WTP) got started after receiving an enormous number of requests and suggestions from the friends of Atelier who have a full-time career in a non-theatre zone and want to follow their passion alongside, devoting time in a constructive vocation. Atelier took a call and designed the paradigm unimaginable, yet realistic. It’s a perfect mix of theory and practise, suits the needs of working professionals, students, teachers and actors in the age bracket of 16-50.
A less intense-yet- comprehensive training covering all aspects of the actor's craft including acting-for-camera modules. It appeals particularly to working people who are free during weekends.
The programme would entail the following elements:
1) Eight Weeks performance-oriented programme: Saturdays and Sundays - 3 hours each day(Saturdays and Sundays: 11am-2pm / 4-7pm).
2) Work-in-progress performance at the end of the programme.
3) Individual attention to all participants with a group size not exceeding 12 (so register asap).
4) Project-oriented programme – All the participants would create their short performance pieces which will be showcased under the supervision of an expert.
5) Successful candidates will get a certificate of Merit from Atelier Theatre Society.
6) Candidates with appropriate time frame will also be given the opportunity to be a part of regular professional performances by Atelier Theatre.
Week 1-- Basics 1
Week 2-- Basics 2
Voice and Speech
Week 3-- Basics 3
Week 4--Basics 4
Finalise the text for each participant
Blocking and speech work