Basics of Lowlight Photography and Travel Photography by Kamalesh Kamila
Delving into both the art and the science of photography from the grassroots, this Workshop will demystify the subject completely and help you make the camera an extension of your body and mind, so matters of exposure, focusing and metering dont come in your way when you wish to translate your glorious vision to an unforgettable picture.
Dedicated to achieving all this is our illustrious team of professional photographers who are not only passionate about the art, but also about teaching it! Employing highly simplified content, a friendly delivery style and plenty of practical exercises, they ensure you leave the Workshop well-trained, transformed and empowered to wield the camera like a wand.
Specifically, these are some of the things you'l be able to do after the Workshop:
- Choose appropriate tools for your intended genre of photography
- Use the apt exposure program mode for any situation
- Make technically sound as well as aesthetically pleasing images
- Avoid getting blurry pictures in low light
- Use different techniques to achieve unusual and striking results
3 - hour practical from afternoon 4 PM
What you will take back?
- Clarity on camera equipment, settings and usage
- A sound understanding of the art and science of photography
- Personal attention of a professional photographer
- Plenty of practical exercises within the classroom
- Structured topics suited to all skill levels
- Free reference material after the Workshop
- Post-Workshop support and advice
- Benefit from the experience of mentoring over 6000 enthusiasts
- A certificate of participation
What you need to get:
Your DSLR camera and kit lens or a prosumer point-and- shoot camera. A fully charged camera battery and a memory card with sufficient space for a days shooting. Your camera manual, if available.
Who Should Attend
Anybody over 16, interested in mastering their camera and the basics of photography in lowlight and travel photography.
DSLR Camera users will benefit the most from the Workshop. Compact and prosumer digital camera users can attend too but may not be able to try some concepts discussed, particularly in the area of autofocus. If you don';t have a DSLR, you may consider hiring one for the Workshop at a nominal additional fee in order to ensure you can relate to all the topics. Please talk to us for more information.
Q. Why should you take this tour?
A. Creativity comes best in groups; immerse yourself in an exercise that will forge bonds forever as you strive to make your photo stories together!
Q. Who is this suited for?
A. Keen shutterbugs!
Q. Who is conducting the tour?
A. This photography tour will be conducted by National Tourism Award Winning Photographer Mr. Kamalesh Kamila and who has a deep understanding of photography, and will share his technical knowledge to help you click better pictures.