Camping at Kokankada : Cloud Special and Indravajra Sighting
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area: Mumbai,
Dadabhai Naoroji Road, Chhatrapati Shivaji Teminus Area Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Sat 26 May, 12:00 AM
Special Attraction of Pre Monsoon:
As the Rainy Season comes Closer, A beautiful Formation of Cloud at the Kokankada Cliff is Sighted. If Lucky we may also get a chance to see the INDRAVAJRA. A formation of full Circle of Rainbow.
Category: Trek and Camping
Difficulty Level: Medium
Catch the 12:15AM Last Local for Kasara from CSMT for the overnight journey towards Kasara. Reach Kasara by 3.30am and our Leader will be ready to Host you. Get into the local vehicles an enroute have a tea at a hotel n continue your journey to the base village.
Reach base village (Pachnai) at sharp morning by around 5:00am. Get Refresh and its time to have some Yummy Breakfast. Have a short ice breaking session with Detailed Instruction about the Trek n Route along with the Introduction Round. Begin your journey of ascending via Pachnai route. Reach the Temple and Explore the Kedareshwar Cave along with Ganesh Gufa. Reach the Taramati point. Explore taramati point. Headback and reach the beautiful Kokankada. Have Lunch and its time to get relaxed in the preinstalled Tents and wait for the Evening for the Beautiful Sunset. Enjoy the Beautiful sunset and spend your time with your newly met frnds. Enjoy some old school Games along with yummy barbeque. Have dinner at the night and Rest for the night.
Wake early morning and its time to enjoy the Beautiful Formation of the cloud at the kokankada. If lucky we may also sight the indraVagra. Get refreshed and hav your breakfast and Start Descending by 10:00 am. Reach Base village by 12.00pm noon. Have lunch and start your journey back to Kasara. Reach kasara with mesmerising beautiful memories for lifetime.
Things to carry:
1. Id Proof Compulsory
2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
3. Water (3ltr Minimum compulsory)
4. 3 Packets of Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
5. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries. (Mobile flash won't be entertained)
6. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
7. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
8. Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
9. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
10. Camera (Optional).
1. Transportation from kasara to kasara.
2. 2 Breakfast 2 Lunch 1 Dinner.
3. Tent Stay.
4. Leaders Expertise Charges.
Anything other than mentioned above.