Camping Behind the Waterfall - Trek to Harishchandragad
Meeting Point CSTM: Mumbai,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Sat 09 Jun, 12:00 AM
Sat 23 Jun, 12:00 AM
Sat 14 Jul, 12:00 AM
Category: Camping and Trek
Difficulty Level: Medium
Friday Night :
Catch the 12:15 am Last Local for Kasara from CST for the overnight journey towards Kasara. Reach Kasara by 3.30 am and our Leader will be ready to Host you. Get into the local vehicles an en route halt at a tea at a hotel and later continue your journey to the base village.
Reach base village at sharp morning by around 5:00 am. Get refreshed with a delicious Breakfast and begin your journey of ascending via Pachnai route. Reach the first spot of Harishchandreshwar Temple by 10:30 am, visit the second spot the Kokankada (the most beautiful part of the fort) and continue your journey to the last spot The Taramati Point (Depending on Atmospheric Conditions). By evening get back to third Spot the Ganesh Caves, have Lunch and Start your journey back towards the resting Point (The Camping Site near a Beautiful Waterfall). Reach the Location by late evening and put your bags of loads aside n relaxed till the delicious Dinner gets ready. Post Dinner, start your fun time with a Bonfire and variety of old school games full of enjoyment till the midnight.
Early morning, get refreshed and have your breakfast and Start Descending by 10:00 am. Reach Base village by 12.00 pm noon. Have lunch and start your journey back to Kasara by same local transport. Reach Kasara station by 5 pm with mesmerising beautiful memories for a lifetime.
Things to carry:
1. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
2. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Raincoat / Pochos.
5. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
8. Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change).
9. Camera (Optional).
10. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries (Mobile flash wont be entertained)
11. Bedsheets / Blankets / Sleeping Bag.
12. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
1. To and fro Transportation
2. Breakfast, lunch and Dinner
3. Tent Charges.
4. Tour Guide's Expertise Charges
Anything other than mentioned above.