Camping Behind the Waterfall - Trek to Harishchandragad
Meeting Point CSTM: Mumbai,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Sat 28 Jul, 12:00 AM
Catch the Last Local for Kasara from CST for the overnight journey towards Kasara. Reach Kasara by 3.30 am and our Leader will be ready to host you. Get into the local vehicles and en route, have a tea at a hotel and continue your journey to the base village.
Reach the base village at sharp morning by around 5:00 am. Get refreshed with a delicious breakfast and begin your journey of ascending via Pachnai route. Reach the first spot of Harishchandreshwar Temple by 10:30 am, visit the second spot the Kokankada (the most beautiful part of the fort), Continue your journey to the last spot the Taramati Point (depending on atmospheric conditions). By evening get back to the third spot the Ganesh Caves, have Lunch and Start your journey back towards the resting point (the camping site near a beautiful waterfall). Reach the location by late evening and put your bags of loads aside and relax till the delicious dinner gets ready. Post-dinner starts your fun time with a Bonfire and variety of old school games full of enjoyment till the midnight.
Early morning, get refreshed and have your breakfast and start descending by 10:00 am. Reach the base village by 12 pm noon. have lunch and start your journey back to Kasara by same local transport. Reach Kasara station by 5 pm with mesmerizing beautiful memories for a lifetime.
Things to carry:
- ID proof compulsory
- Good quality trekking/sports shoes
- Water (2ltr minimum compulsory)
- Electoral powder/energy bars/dry snacks (dry fruits, biscuits, plum cakes etc.)
- Personal first aid kit/medics as per prescriptions - if any
- Toiletries (napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.)
- Backpack to carry all stuffs. (no handbags or jholas will be allowed)
- Extra pair of clothes (as a backup if you need a change)
- Camera (optional)
- Torch with an extra pair of batteries (mobile flash won't be entertained)
- Bedsheets/ blankets/sleeping bag
- Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
- Transportation for Kasara to Kasara
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinner
- Veg/Non-veg barbeque (limited)
- Tent charges
- Leader's expertise charges.
- Anything other than the inclusions mentioned above.