Diploma in Screenwriting
Course Objectives and Features:
- Course conducted by acclaimed writer Mayur Puri.
- Guest lectures with acclaimed scriptwriters, directors and producers.
- By the end of the programme, students will have developed a complete professional script as per industry standards.
- All candidates will be given an opportunity to pitch one of their story to producers/directors.
- Students will be assisted in getting registered with the Film Writers Association.
- Special sessions on copyrights and legal formalities for a writer.
- Diploma awarded on successful completion of the programme.
Duration: 3 months
Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays only (2:00 pm to 6:00 pm each day).
Age Criteria: 15 years and above.
- A non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- needs to be paid as a one-time registration fee for the screenwriting test. Please note that the admission fee is to be paid separately after completing the selection process.
- On payment of the registration fee on BookMyShow, you will receive a booking id from BookMyShow confirming your registration.
- On confirmation of the registration, within 48 hours you will receive an email from Actor Prepares on your registered email id with the details on the procedure to submit your application
- On completion of the application submission and payment of the admission fee, the candidate will receive an email confirming the admission.
- The Screenwriting Diploma starts on 16TH JUNE 2018.
- The registration and admission fee is non-refundable.