A comprehensive skill building workshop
on the What, Why
of managing expectations, emotions and stress.
The pedagogy adopted is a proven and powerful mix of concepts, g experiential learning
and real time skill building. The internet is littered with an endless stream of secrets & tips for building a personal brand. Well, the secret is there is no secret. The idea is to identify and build on one's strengths and consciously and consistently work on development areas.
Because while intelligence Quotient (IQ) is essential to make a living, Emotional Quotient (EQ) helps you get a life. Because the ability to be aware of one's own emotions and be sensitive to those of others is the cornerstone of great relationships. Who
Individuals desirous of building a deeper. intimate and meaningful relationship with themselves and others. Professionals who manage teams and have to work closely with people to achieve their goals. Those of us who wish to handle difficult relationships - develop the skill of saying no without harming a relationship - with equanimity and poise. Session Outline
- Context Setting.
- Understanding the brain and the process of habit formation.
- Introducing emotional and social intelligence.Five Essential Principles
- Delaying Gratification.
- Suspending Judgement.
- Managing Expectations.
- Living in the present.
- Focusing on the how(s).Transactional Analysis as a tool
- Parent ego state
- Adult ego state
- Child ego stateStrokes and self esteemAction Planning
- Identify three clear competencies to be worked on.
- Make a specific and measurable list of to-do things with deadlines.
- Do a round feed forward with the other participants of the workshop.