Explore Ladakh: A Roadtrip to Heaven (Mumbai-Ladakh- Mumbai)
Caravan - Caravan (travellers) is a group of Core Bikers and fellow travellers journeying together. If travelling is your passion and you love driving road trips, ride along with your bike or get your friends along with your car, on this amazing caravan trip.
You may be a solo traveller or have a group of friends, you might have a car or might not know driving, dont worry. They will arrange everything to make your caravan trip memorable.
Attractions and activities:
- Independence Day celebrations at Wagah border.
- Jain temples visit at Sirohi, Falna, Ranakpur and Pali.
- Visit Chittorgarh fort.
- Golden temple visit in Amritsar.
- House boat stay in Srinagar.
- Visit to Kargil War memorial.
- Visit to Lamayuru monastery, Zanskar River, Magnetic Hills, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
- Visit to Khardungla pass & Turtuk Village.
- Visit to Pangong lake (3 idiots movie scene).
- Visit to Kullu, Manali, Rohtang pass.
Category : Caravan Expedition Trip.
Difficulty Level : Difficult
Things to Carry for Bikers:
1. Riding Jacket.(All weather Recommended)
2. Riding Pants. (highly Recommended)
3. Long Sleeve Riding Gloves.
4. ISI / DOT Approved Full Face Helmet.
5. High Ankle Boots.
6. Balaclava qty 4
7. 4 Dryfit T Shirts and pants.
8. Thermal Inner Wear.
10. Wind Sheeter.
11. Socks.(5 pairs)
12. News Paper bundle.
13. Warnee (hand Warmer).(1 Packet - 8 hrs)
14. 1 Box Surgical Gloves.(Loose Blue Coloured)
15. Gloves Liner (quipico).
16. Sleeping Bag.
17. Dry Fruits, Sneakers, Protein Bar, Peanuts.
18. Electral Powder/Glucose D. (50 Packets)
19. Standard First Aid kit + (Diamox (AMS), Betadine, Disprin, Diegine, Band Aid, Candid B, Moov/Relispray, Paracetamol, Crepe Bandage, Combiflam).
20. Portable Oxygen Bottle.
21. 2 Jerry Cans.(Min 5ltr Each)
22. Necessary Bike Spare Parts.
1. 2pcs Clutch Cable.
2. 2pcs Accelerator Cable.
3. Tyre Tubes (1 front + 1 Rear).
4. 1 Sealink.(Anti Puncture Tyre Liquid).
5. Bungee Cords. (Qty 8)
6. Brake and Clutch Lewer. (1 Spare Each).
7. Iridium Spark Plug.
8. Headlight bulb.
9. Chain lube.
Gears needed: Compuslory
1. Full face helmet(ISI mark/DOT approved)
2. FUll Finger Gloves
3. Knee & elbow guards
4. Riding Jacket (with armour on long trips) / Jacket.
Minimum Bike Condition:
1. 150cc Engine Capacity (Minimum Cubic Configuration)
2. Headlights and Tail Lights.
3. All four functioning Indicators.
5. Tyre Condition.
6. Number Plate.
Booking amount - Rs. 10000/- Non-Refundable in any circumstances.
Balance payment before start of trip.
1. Stay at 3 star or equivalent properties on twin sharing basis.
2. Breakfast if provided complimentary by hotel.
1. All meals during the journey.
2. Fuel for the Journey. (Equally shared between the Rider and the Pillion).
3. Travel cost, (per person car sharing cost to be considered by travelers & fellow passengers).
4. Any personal expenses.
5. Cost incidental to any unseen condition due to bad weather, political issues and/or any factors beyond our control.
6. Anything not mentioned under package inclusions.