Explore Ladakh A Roadtrip to Heaven
Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport,
National Highway 8, Mahipalpur, Near I.G.I. Airport, T3), Block R, Delhi, NCR 110037, India
Tue 14 Aug, 10:00 AM
This is not like any other road trip. Ladakh itself is on bucket list for many of us, but going to Ladakh in your own Bike or car and driving across the beautiful scenic mountains is a very different experience.
Leh isnt about a destination, its about a journey. A journey where every few minutes you will find the frames changing, where after every 5 minutes you will feel like stopping by corner and getting out and clicking a pic. A journey which cant be lived anywhere else. You must have travelled across India, but in Leh every mountain has a different story to tell and you dont get tired listening to their stories. You wish that time should stop and you can stay there forever. Ladakh is a land of many extremes. The cold that can freeze you to death and you run the risk of suffering a sun-stroke as well. It is heaven on earth and a must visit.
Caravan - Caravan (travellers), a group of Core Bikers and fellow travellers journeying together
If travelling is your passion and you love driving road trips, Ride along with your bike or get your friends along with your car, on this amazing caravan trip.
You may be a solo traveller or have a group of friends, you might have a car or might not know driving, dont worry. we will arrange everything to make your caravan trip memorable.
Attractions & Activities:
Independence Day celebrations at Wagah border.
Golden temple visit in Amritsar
House boat stay in Srinagar.
Visit to Kargil War memorial.
Visit to Lamayuru monastery, Zanskar River, Magnetic Hills, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
Visit to Khardungla pass & Turtuk Village. Visit to Pangong lake (3 idiots movie scene)
Visit to Kullu, Manali, Rohtang pass
1. Stay at 3 star or equivalent properties on twin sharing basis.
2. Breakfast if provided complimentary by hotel.
1. All meals during the journey
2. Fuel for the Journey. (Equally shared between the Rider and the Pillion)
3. Travel cost, (per person car sharing cost to be considered by travelers & fellow passengers)
4. Any personal expenses
5. Cost incidental to any unseen condition due to bad weather, political issues and/or any factors beyond our control.
6. Anything not mentioned under package inclusions.