Take in the majestic beauty while partying away at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay. And then, move onto the peace and tranquillity of the rice paddies of Mai Chau. All this whilst keeping your base in Hanoi, at one of the top rated hostels in the world.
Explore limestone caves, kayak, bike through paddy fields, eat sizzling street food, try local alcohol and go crazy partying! Get whisked away to this dizzying mixture of drunkenness, adventure and emerald waters in Vietnam.Includes:
- Hanoi: Double sharing A.C. rooms at the coolest, hippest hostel in Hanoi
- Halong Bay: Beach dormitories that open to an awesome view
- Mai Chau: Double sharing A.C. rooms
- Double sharing A.C. rooms - one night on the party boat and one night on an island.Transfers:
Airport pick-up from Hanoi International Airport to your hostel.
Hanoi to Halong Bay by bus and boat.
Hanoi to Mai Chau by bus / mini van.
Airport drop to Hanoi International Airport.
- Pub Crawl
- Halong Bay
Mai Chau -
- Guided bicycle ride through the paddy fields in Mai Chau.
- Guided motorbike ride to Hao Binh lake.
- Boat ride on Hao Binh lake with a local fisherman.Meals:
Daily breakfasts - not breakfast in bed
but close enough.
Lunch on days 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8 (totally on 6 days).
Dinner on days 2, 3, 6 and 7 (totally on 4 days).Excludes:
Return tickets to Vietnam (India - Hanoi - India).
Transport within cities.
All activities unless specifically stated in the includes section.
Meals unless explicitly stated in the includes section.
Late / early pick up or drop to the airport.Please note that the trip participants must be between 18 and 40 years of age.