Kaizen Robotics Program is a certificate training program to provide students with a steep learning curve in the field of robotics. Kaizen is a 2-year curriculum for emerging technologies developed by Lema Labs (Incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell). The program comprises 40 hours of Intensive Training conducted as a classroom course and 4 months Guidance Program supported through their office at IIT Madras Research Park and IKP-Eden.
Till now, more than 5000+ students have been trained under the Kaizen Robotics Program. Their clients include few of the best technical institutes in Chennai and Bengaluru.
Intensive Training Program:
Their top trainers will conduct intensive hands-on learning sessions at IIT Madras Research Park. Students will be provided with hands-on learning to make more than 10 robots. All required resources such as components, resource booklets, software, etc will be provided to the students.
Basics of Robotics
Micro-controllers (AVR ATMEGA 16)
Embedded C Programming
Line Follower Robot
Obstacle Avoidance Robot
Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC)
Interfacing Analog sensors
Light Intensity Based Robots
Direction Controlled Robot
UART - Serial Communication & Computer Controlled Robot
Bluetooth Controlled Robot
Working with Stepper & Servo Motors
Cartesian Robots - Handwriting Robot
- Improved Circuit Building Skills
- Knowledge to work with AVR Microcontrollers & Arduino
- Working with DC, Stepper & Servo Motors
- Analog & Digital Sensors
- Hands-on skills to work on Embedded & Robotics Projects
- Programming skills - AVR & Arduino
- Improved Debugging Skills
Kaizen students will be provided with guidance to participate in robotics competitions and technical projects. This guidance will be provided through hangout sessions, hangout seminars, in-person meeting, etc. This guidance will be provided for 4 months post intensive training program.
- Hobby/Research Projects
- Participation in Competitions
- Project funding and Product development.
- Fee for the program is INR 9500/- (inclusive of all taxes) per participant
- A student must pay an advance of INR 1500 to confirm the registration and pay the remaining fee on the first day of the program
- Payment once done will be non-refundable.
Participants will be certified by Lema Labs and IIT Madras Alumni Association.
Schedule: Classes will happen between 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM.
Crash Course Batch:
03 Jun 2019 - Class 1
04 Jun 2019 - Class 2
05 Jun 2019 - Class 3
06 Jun 2019 - Class 4
07 Jun 2019 - Class 5
08 Jun 2019 - Competition
Rules and Requirements:
- No prior knowledge of Robotics required.
- College Students, Graduates & Working Professionals are
- A team must bring One laptop of their own.
Note: A team by default will consist of 3 members, if a participant wants to take part as two members or a single member team, kindly contact the number below.