Beat the city life with a weekend rafting trip.
Take the opportunity to get out of the city and burn some energy before cooling off and relaxing in the midst of nature. White water raft down the Kundalika river and spend the rest of the day at a beautiful little hotel, in the middle of green fields and forests. Splash about in the pool and chill through the night the No Thepla way!
Wake up the next day, surrounded by nature and take a walk in the surrounding hills or just chill by the pool before having breakfast and checking out.
Don't worry, you'd have put back on, all the weight lost while rafting with yesterday's yummy barbecue lunch and scrumptious malwani dinner
Day 1 8:30 - 9:00 Safety instruction and basic training (not optional) - Kolad
Day 1 9:00 - 12:00 Raft down the Kundalika - Kolad
Day 1 14:30 BBQ Lunch and check-in - Phansad
Day 1 15:30 - 21:00 Catch up on sleep, take a dip in the pool - general chilling time - Phansad
Day 1 20:00 Please bathe if you haven't yet - Phansad
Day 1 21:00 Dinner - Phansad
Day 1 21:30 onwards Chill out with everyone - Phansad
Day 2 10:00 Breakfast - Phansad
Day 2 11:00 Check-out - Phansad
- Rafting down Kundalika River
- Overnight accommodation on double sharing basis in air-conditioned rooms (unless explicitly mentioned)
- Lunch on Day 1: Barbeque of Pork Chops or Chicken Kebabs or Paneer Kebabs and cake for desert
- Dinner on Day 1: Malwani chicken curry, vegetable dish, rice, roti with an Indian desert
- Breakfast on Day 2: Ham, Egg to order, Toast butter, Baked Beans, Glass of Juice, Poha and Tea/Coffee
- All Transportation
- Tea, coffee, mid meal snacks
- Tips and gratuities
- Any extras unless specifically mentioned in the includes section
What to wear
- Loose comfortable clothing which can get wet while rafting
- Footwear that will not fall off - floaters / sneakers / aqua shoes
- More clothes to change into once you get to the hotel
What to carry
- Dry bag (waterproof) for valuables while rafting
- Extra change of clothes post rafting (no shower at rafting spot)
- Swimwear for the pool - sarees, pyjamas, salwar kameez, shorts and t-shirts etc. Do Not count
- Rain protection - umbrellas, rain coats etc.
- Something warm - might get chilly
- Mosquito / insect repellent / prescription drugs
- Anything additional you want to eat and drink.