Move over KFC, It's time for BFC - Bohri Fried Chicken Special
Flea Bazaar Cafe: Mumbai,
Unit No 5, 1st Floor, Trade View Building, Oasis City Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India
Sat 23 Jun, 12:30 PM
Sun 24 Jun, 12:30 PM
Read more about The Bohri Kitchen on our blog.
Kharaas (Savoury Dishes)
- Smoked Mutton Kheema Samosas - The TBK Signature - Crunchy Patti samosas stuffed with smoked minced kheema, coriander and spring onions.
- Bohri Fried Chicken Drumsticks - Chicken drumsticks marinated in Mom Chef's secret spices and fried in love and affection!
- Raan in Red Masala - 1-1.5 kg worth of leg of the lamb marinated for 48 hours and cooked for over 3 hours in special masalas. Garnished with coriander and Salli wafers.
Meethas (Sweet Dish)
- Surprise Sweet Dish - Who doesn't like surprises?
- Sheerkhurma - For the Eid withdrawal symptoms.
Jaman (Main Course)
- Kaju Chicken with Roti - Kaju based gravy cooked with chunks of chicken. Served with homemade gehu roti.
- Incredibly Dum Mutton Biryani - The traditional Bohri biryani cooked in a layered format with fried onion masalas and soft pieces of mutton and roasted potatoes.
- Saancha Ice cream
- Welcome Drink
- Jal Jeera Soda
- Khajur and Dryfruit Chutney
- Pineapple and Boondi Raita
- Green Chutney and Limbu.