My Hikes - Mullayanagiri Trek and Chikamagalur Sight Seeing
Total trek distance: 7 km
Level of trek: Easy.
Day 0: Take an overnight journey from Bangalore after getting picked up from the different pick-up points as given below
Day 1: Early morning around 6.00 am, you will reach the base where you will freshen up and have a hot breakfast
- Then, by 9:00 am, visit Dabdabe waterfalls
- Almost around 1:00 pm, back to base camp, have lunch and visit Zpoint and Baba Budangiri
- Around 7:00 pm you will reach the base. Freshen up and have a sumptuous dinner following which you can relax by the bonfire
Day 2: Set off for a coffee plantation walk and later have breakfast
- Afterward at 9.30 am, start Trek to Mullayanagiri and have lunch at Chickamagalur town and visit Belur (optional)
- Reach Bangalore by 8 pm and wind up the trekking trip.
Stay: Dormitory (to freshen up) and tented accommodation
Meal: Breakfast on 2 days, Lunch (veg/non-veg) and Dinner (veg/non-veg)
Activity: Trekking to Mullayanagiri, visit Dabdade Waterfalls, visit Zpoint and Baba Budangiri
Cost includes: Transportation, accommodation (tented), bonfire, common dormitories to freshen up, first aid, coordinator charges
Cost excludes: Lunch/dinner on the final day.
Things to carry:
Pair of clothes
Shoes with a good grip.
Tour Type: This is a group tour.
10.00 pm: Silk board
10.15 pm: Eco space
10.30 pm: Kalamandir
10.45 pm: Tin factory
11.00 pm: Hebbal/Manyata
11.30 pm: Yeshwantpur metro station or vice versa.
Note: Strictly no liquor allowed.