My Hikes - Tadiandamol Trek Coorg and Dubare Visit
Total trek Distance: 11 km.
Level of Trek: Moderate
Day 0: Take an overnight journey from Bangalore after getting picked up from the different pick up points as given below.
Day 1: Early morning around 05:30 AM, you will reach the base where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Then, by 08:00 AM, start trekking to the peak of Tadiandamol.
- Almost around 01:00 PM, you will reach the peak, explore the surroundings and descend to the base by 03:30 PM.
- Around 07:00 PM you will reach the base. Freshen up and have a sumptuous dinner following which, relax by the bonfire.
Day 2: Set off for a coffee plantation walk and later have breakfast.
- Afterwards, embark on your journey to visit Dubare Elephant Camp or indulge in an exciting rafting activity. Following this, you will be heading back to Bangalore.
- By 09:00 PM, you will reach Bangalore and wind up the trekking trip.
Stay:Homestay or tented accommodation.
Meal:Breakfast on 2 days, Lunch and dinner(VEG/NON) on DAY 1.
Activity:Trekking, Rafting or Dubare elephant camp visit.
Other Inclusions:Bonfire, First aid, Coordinator charges, Forest department permission charges.
Transport:Pick up and drop off at Bangalore and the transportation will be in a shared vehicle.
Things To Carry: ID proof, Backpack, Sunscreen/cap, Track pants, Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sunburnt), Torch (with extra batteries), Raincoat/Poncho, Personal Medication, Necessary toiletries, Shoes with a good grip.
Cost Excludes: Lunch on the final day, Rafting/Boating charges.
Tour Type:This is a group tour.
Pick Up Points :
9.00 Pm: Hebbal
9.15 Pm: Manyatha Tech Park
9.30 Pm: Kr Puram/Byapannahalli Metro Station
9.45 Pm: Mahadevpura/Marathalli Bridge
10.00 Pm: Eco Space/Silk Board Junction
10.15 Pm: Banashankari Metro Station
10.30 Pm: Nayandalli Metro Station.
Strictly no liquor.
This trek adventure is going to be a wonderful experience.