Every year, we all celebrate the New Year's Eve in various ways. We sometimes invite our closest relatives over for a cookout or barbecue; and every now and then, we may take the family for a vacation at a new place, a fun water resort, or Disney World. Young couples might go to pubs or disks. We all celebrate New year eve in many ways, but this year, let's try something new! Alright?
This year, let's shoot for a thrilling experience. StoneheadBikes are organizing a 1 night and 2 days out on motorbikes from Delhi to Kingfisher camps. Package includes Cabin/tent stay, bonfire, DJ, snacks, lunch and dinner. If you're a real thrill seeker then this is for you.
- Ride the legendary Royal Enfield 350 cc bike
- Celebrate this New Years Eve Bash with nature and give your partner a memorable ride of his life.
- Come and be the part of this celebration to welcome the New Year - 2017 and to make the last moments of this Eve unforgettable with your friends and closest.
- Discover an adventure camp on a beautiful private farmland located just 40 kms from Noida, UP that provides acclaimed programs to people of all ages.
- Challenge yourself by doing adventure activities including Burma Bridge, Suspension Bridge, Commando Net, Twines, Double Rope Crossing, Monkey Crawl, Rope Climb, Tarzan Swing, Commando Crawl, Catwalk, Tyre Cross, Hop Scotch and much more.
- Detailed Itinerary:
Day 1: Delhi to Kingfisher Camps
Distance: Approx 85 KM
StoneheadBikes representative will meet and greet you at the starting point and complete the orientation and other necessary paper works. At sharp 08:00 AM, we saddle up and ride our road to Kingfisher camps via Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. We check into our camps and the adventure begins at 12:00 PM including activities like Burma Bridge, Suspension Bridge, Commando Net, Twines, Double Rope Crossing, Monkey Crawl, Rope Climb, Tarzan Swing, Commando Crawl, Catwalk, Tyre Cross, Hop Scotch, Shooting and Archery, Zorbing, Artificial Wall Climbing, Rappelling, Flying Fox followed by new year celebration with Bonfire and DJ .
Day 2: Kingfisher camps to Delhi
Distance: Approx 85 KM
After having breakfast we start our return journey in the morning. Riding through the Great Indian Plains, we reach Delhi by afternoon.
Tour Concludes here.
Things to carry
Itinerary Printout (at least 2)
Travel Guide / Map Print Out (at least 2)
At least two Copies of PhotoIDs for all members
Pen and a small Diary
Bag locks (2 or more)
Backpack or Carry bag
Hand Sanitizer (Dettol, Lifebuoy) Recommended
Multi-Plug Recommendedfor remote areas
Small water bottle, say 500 ml
Match Boxes or Flint or Cigarette Lighter
Couple of candles
Plastic Bags / Plastic Zip Lock Bags
Twist-ties, safety pins
Full body rain coat