Rajmachi Monsoon Trek by Letscampout
Rajmachi Fort, Lonavala, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401, India
Sat 01 Oct, 08:00 AM
Sat 08 Oct, 08:00 AM
Sat 15 Oct, 08:00 AM
Sat 22 Oct, 08:00 AM
Sat 29 Oct, 08:00 AM
Trek Start time: 0800 hrs Day 1 (8 AM)
Trek End time: 1800 hrs same day (6 PM)
Trek Duration - 1 Day
Style of Trip - Organized day hike
Grade - Soft
Requisite Group Size - 10
Maximum Group Size - 45
Location and Description
Rajmachi trek is considered as one of the most exciting and endurance testing trek. The trek is 18 kms one way. A total of 36 kms journey to and fro. In the past some of the trekkers have been lucky to spot Night Jars, Sambars & Palm civets on this exciting trek. Overall the trek experience is unique and unforgettable.
Home Cooked Lunch Buffet (Veg only)
Trek till campsite
Tips, Porters, Phone calls
Any kind of personal expense / insurance
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances
like Road blocks, bad weather
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the 'Inclusions' column above
In order to confirm the booking , kindly email us the screen shot of the payment made / scanned copy of the receipt. Payments with out supportings would be considered invalid
Limited space Entry on first come first pay basis.
For more details visit letscampout.com or Call Manasi on 9819813493
- It's imperative to fill indemnity from with correct details as per rules layer down by Govt. GR without valid form patrons wont be allowed to continue with camping or adventure. This rule is applicable to all and there wont be any deviation or exception.
- Wear appropriate foot wear necessary for out door activities, preferably closed shoes that help protect the feet better
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and protect you from the sun and the cold. It is advised to carry warm clothes in case the temperatures drop down, especially at night.
- Carry extra clothes and towels. Also, carry a polythene bag for storing wet clothes.
- Patrons may choose to carry additional food items as per their liking.
- Carry items like sunglasses, torches , matchboxes, cap and sunscreen to protect your self from the sun.
- Carry personal toiletries including mosquito repellents
- Carry prescribed medicines in case you have any medical conditions.
- No refund will be permitted unless the trip has to be shortened or cancelled completely due to reasons beyond the control of Letscampout. These include climatic conditions, governmental / quasi-governmental policies, mechanical and human error in hired vehicles, etc. and despite checks and double checks, there is always a possibility that the event may not see through as planned or advertised. Team Letscampout will do everything in their capacity to ensure smooth running of the tour and stick to the advertised itinerary.
- Letscampout does not subscribe to or encourage the consumption any narcotic/ psychotropic substances during the tour. Any participant found doing so will be requested to make arrangements to return back to their home at their personal cost. Letscampout will not undertake responsibility of the same under any circumstances.
- Tour cost does not cover anything additional than that advertised.
- The above rates are for Indian Citizens only
- Guests accompanied by their drivers will have to pay separately for the driver charges in advance.