Meeting Point: Rashtrapathi Bhavan, Rajpath
You can get in touch with Guavatrips (Call/SMS/WhatsApp) at +919818778967 for host contact details, coordination of meeting point, or any other information or mail us on [email protected] / [email protected]
If you are in Delhi on a fine Saturday morning, why miss the royal attributes and prestige of the Change of Guards Ceremony! Watch the colourful ceremony packed with the nations republican spirit. Held in front of the residence of the Hon. President of India, the Rashtrapati Bhavan, this ceremony is exclusive and august. Fill your lungs with the fresh morning air as you walk through the Mughal Gardens after the ceremony and enjoy the views of the lofty India Gate. Spend some time to look back into history as we take you to the National Museum of India which has a collection of items that will definitely keep you interested throughout the tour. Do not be surprised with all the information that our tour leader will be providing about each and every item you see there as they recite them with so much enthusiasm!
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the ceremony due to adverse weather conditions, Guava Trips will either reschedule the trip or refund the complete money depending on customer preference.
- A bottle of mineral water
- Entry Passes for Change of Guards Ceremony and National Museum Gallery
- You get an English / Hindi speaking guide so that language does not become a barrier.
- Guide Fees
- All taxes
Caution: It is very important to remember that it takes a lot of time to get a permission to see the Change of Guards Ceremony, and hence, one has to book their tours online well beforehand. This ceremony often gets cancelled due to weather changes, and in such a case, Guava Trips will either reschedule or provide you with a full refund. One is not allowed to carry a camera or take any pictures while inside the Rashtrapati Bhavan, and hence, you will not be able to photograph the ceremony. Avoid carrying lady's purses or any other metallic items with you.
- Since this particular tour involves getting a permission and sudden change of plans about the ceremony, it is crucial to remember that whatever decision Guava Trips takes on cancellation of this ceremony, will be final.
- One going on the trip should in no way break the decorum that is to be followed once inside the Rashtrapati Bhavan and not sneak in items which they are not supposed to carry.
- If you are going on the trip, then it is essential that you stick to the given time.
- The coordinator will be standing outside the venue in a green polo t-shirt with a guava trips logo (in white color) in the front and Guava Trips written on the back (white color) which will help you to recognize them.