Rajpath Change of Guards Ceremony and Visit to India's National Museum
Central Secretariat Metro Station: Delhi,
Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Marg, Rajpath Area, Central Secretariat, Delhi, NCR 110001, India
Sat 29 Oct, 07:30 AM
Sat 05 Nov, 07:30 AM
Sat 12 Nov, 07:30 AM
Sat 19 Nov, 07:30 AM
Sat 26 Nov, 07:30 AM
You can get in touch with Guavatrips (Call/SMS/WhatsApp) at 7042232227 / 9810457724 for host contact details, coordination of meeting point, or any other information.
Experience the Royal Change of Guards Ceremony, held at Rashtrapati Bhawan (Presidents House), located at Rajpath every Saturday at 8 am.
After the ceremony, you can take a walk around in the Mughal Gardens as well. From Rashrapati Bhawan, one can get astonishingly beautiful and soothing images of India Gate in the morning. After this ceremony gets over, Guava Trips tour then transports you directly to the National Museum. Filled with rows and rows of archaeological wonders and findings, it takes a lot of time to explore the entire place. Since Guava Trips' tour is a guided one, it becomes easier for you to navigate through the rooms and effectively spend your time here with the help of informative tour leaders of Guava Trips. Observe and learn stories about Indias Historical Treasures at the National Museum of India.
The Change of Guards Ceremony often gets cancelled due to bad weather as it happens in the open, and in such a case, Guava Trips will either reschedule or provide you with a full refund.
- A bottle of mineral water
- Entry Passes for Change of Guards Ceremony and National Museum Gallery
- You get an English / Hindi speaking guide so that language does not become a barrier.
- Guide Fees
- All taxes
Caution: It is very important to remember that it takes a lot of time to get a permission to see the Change of Guards Ceremony, and hence, one has to book their tours online well beforehand. This ceremony often gets cancelled due to weather changes, and in such a case, Guava Trips will either reschedule or provide you with a full refund. One is not allowed to carry a camera or take any pictures while inside the Rashtrapati Bhavan, and hence, you will not be able to photograph the ceremony. Avoid carrying lady's purses or any other metallic items with you.
- Since this particular tour involves getting a permission and sudden change of plans about the ceremony, it is crucial to remember that whatever decision Guava Trips takes on cancellation of this ceremony, will be final.
- One going on the trip should in no way break the decorum that is to be followed once inside the Rashtrapati Bhavan and not sneak in items which they are not supposed to carry.
- If you are going on the trip, then it is essential that you stick to the given time.
- The coordinator will be standing outside the venue in a green polo t-shirt with a guava trips logo (in white color) in the front andGuava Tripswritten on the back (white color) which will help you to recognize them.