Red Bull BC One Camp Mumbai is a three-day celebration of hip-hop culture, featuring jams, workshops, open battles, panels and more. Among these battles are the Last Chance Cypher and B-Girl Battles, which will be held on November 7 and determine the final line-up for the Red Bull BC One World Final, the Continent Battle on November 8 and Represent, the Indian crew battle on November 9. For three whole days at Famous Studio, some of the best artists in the dance and hip hop space will conduct over 17 workshops, 11 battles and an immersive panel. End each day with an after party with some of the best DJs from India and around the globe.
Important things you should know:
- Entry to the events in the Camp is on RSVP basis; there is no entry fee.
- Each activity within the Camp has an individual registration. An individual can attend multiple activities across the three days; you just need to register individually per activity.
- The sub-events at the Camp have limited capacity. Registrations will close soon as we reach full house.
- Workshops and Panels: All workshops/panels are open to the public. Those interested in participating must register for each workshop/panel individually.
- Battles: Registrations to participate in the Popping battle & Hip Hop battle are open to public.
- The main room will see all the battle action go down. You can witness all the madness on the main floor by signing up for a day viewing pass.
- Each of these activities are listed separately, and a registration for any battle/workshop doesn’t automatically grant you access to the other event/s
- Registration for Camp events does not automatically grant you access to the World Final event.