Faculty: Mayur Puri
Over a period of three months, this course is structured to train aspiring writers, right from scratch, with the seed of an idea to completing a professional script in accordance with industry standards. The students are trained in ideation, structure, developing character, plotting, understanding the importance of structure in a film, and focusing on how scenes are created and how they come together to function as one organic whole.Course Objectives & Features:
-Course conducted by acclaimed writer Mayur Puri.
-Guest lectures with acclaimed scriptwriters, directors and producers.
-By the end of the programme students will have developed a complete professional script as per industry standards.
-All candidates will be given an opportunity to pitch one of their story to producers/directors.
-Students will be assisted in getting registered with the Film Writers Association.
-Special sessions on copyrights and legal formalities for a writer.
-Diploma awarded on successful completion of the programme.
Duration: 3 months
Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays only (2:00 pm to 6:00 pm each day)
Age Criteria: 15 years and aboveProcedure
- A non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- needs to be paid as a one-time registration fee for the screenwriting test. Please note that the admission fee is to be paid separately after completing the selection process.
- On payment of the registration fee on BookMyShow, you will receive a booking id from BookMyShow confirming your registration.
- On confirmation of the registration, within 48 hours you will receive an email from Actor Prepares on your registered email id with the details on the procedure to submit your application
- On completion of the application submission and payment of the admission fee, the candidate will receive an email confirming the admission
- The Screenwriting Diploma starts on 27th January 2018.
- The registration and admission fee is non-refundable.
is going to be a wonderful experience.