X

Redirecting you...

You will soon be redirected to our partners's site.
(In case your browser is blocking pop-ups, click here.)
Stretching The Joke - A Trial Show by Raunaq Rajan

Stretching The Joke - A Trial Show by Raunaq Rajan

Stand up Comedy | Hindi, English

Interested
The Matchbox Cowork: Mumbai | 299

Raunaq Rajani has over 2 million views on his youtube channel. He's bringing together a brand new show before he tours it across the country and brings it to Netflix (if you have contacts in Netflix, please let him know. He'll offer you 15% on reference and the other 85% if the deal falls through) If not for business, then come for the show yaar. Kick back and enjoy a top class comedian workshop his material and toot his own horn by calling himself, top class.

T&C

  • Age Limit: 16+
  • Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
  • Gates will close 15 minutes after the time of the event
  • No late entries are allowed. 
  • No Refund for the late comers. 
  • No Video or Audio recording Will be allowed.
  • The Venue holds the final rights to admission to the event.
  • The organiser also has the right over all the videos and pictures taken of the performers and the event.