Bangalore price is INR 2700 - This is the booking amount and grants entry to the workshop and is inclusive of Art Kit, lunch and tea/coffee. The total value of this ticket is INR 6700. The balance of INR 4000, will have to be paid at the venue.
Mumbai price is INR 2700 - This is the booking amount and grants entry to the workshop and is inclusive of Art Kit, lunch and tea/coffee. The total value of this ticket is INR 7700. The balance of INR 5000, will have to be paid at the venue.
This is a one-day, hands-on experience workshop in which you will learn various techniques of the French art
decoupaging, followed by lunch and tea/coffee. Using this technique you can create as well as up cycle things. You will develop a skill set that can also be used in creating art journals and mixed media crafts.
After this workshop, you will be able to decoupage on various other surfaces like tin, glass, leather, candle, wood, furniture, etc.The Kit contains the following items :
1. A 3 compartment Handmade mini dresser
2. Pine wood based coasters
3. Mod Podge (Plaids)
4. Acrylic paints
5. Three brushes (foam, round, flat)
6. Paper (pattern papers)
7. Sand paper
8. Pencil, paper cutter and ruler
9. Three ply tissue paper and a yellow sponge
10. EmbellishmentsWhat to bring :
- A Bowl to dip the brushes
- A rag/cotton cloth
- A disposable plate /a plastic plate for pouring color into it.(please do not carry color pallettes)
- A big bag to carry back the finished projects, rest of art kit and goodies bagWhat will you learn :
- Basics of decoupage
- Techniques of decoupage
- How to decoupage on different surfaces (glass, plastic, leather, furniture, tin ...etc)
- A glimpse of tissue paper decoupage
- Types of Mod Podge
- Uses of Mod Podge
- Types of Paper
- Different types of primers and uses of primers
- Role of primers in up-cycle
- Techniques of distressing and dabbing
- What is the importance of each technique?
- Where to source the raw materials?
- A step by step info for glass bottles.
- Gifting solutions (a brief)
- How to start a home business
(if you want a start-up)?