For the artist lineup, please visit FestivalOfBharat.com
.Highlights of the Festival of Bharat
- 4 Day Festival in the grounds of the stunning Fort Tijara, Rajasthan.
- Thousands of visitors, from global travelers to public figures, CXOs to academics.
- Visitors from over 20 different countries and 6 continents.
- An expected online audience of over one million viewers of festival content.
- An extended reach to over 5 million lifetime cultured global citizens.
- Divyang, child, elderly, singles, couple, LGTBI and family friendly.
- No alcohol or drugs.
- Beautiful Ayurvedic vegetarian food court and cooking demos.
- Zero plastic mega fest: food and drinks
will be served in sustainable containers.
- An unmissable - and environmentally friendly - Holi party using organic colours and minimal water wastage.
- Stunning live musical and cultural performances by leading and new artistes.
- Scintillating celebrity debates and discussions on nation-building, humanism, culture and current affairs.
- Morning group yoga sessions, chanting, serene bhajans and group meditation.
- The F.O.B. Exhibition: a curated exhibition
of ethical and useful Made In India products and service.
- Celebrated partners, including Neemrana and The Indian Debating Union.
For detailed Information, please visit FestivalOfBharat.com