For the artist lineup, please visit FestivalOfBharat.com
.Highlights of the Festival of Bharat
- 4 Day Festival in the grounds of the stunning Fort Tijara, Rajasthan.
- Thousands of visitors, from global travelers to public figures, CXOs to academics.
- Visitors from over 20 different countries and 6 continents.
- An expected online audience of over one million viewers of festival content.
- An extended reach to over 5 million lifetime cultured global citizens.
- Divyang, child, elderly, singles, couple, LGTBI and family friendly.
- No alcohol or drugs.
- Beautiful Ayurvedic vegetarian food court and cooking demos.
- Zero plastic mega fest: food and drinks
will be served in sustainable containers.
- An unmissable - and environmentally friendly - Holi party using organic colours and minimal water wastage.
- Stunning live musical and cultural performances by leading and new artistes.
- Scintillating celebrity debates and discussions on nation-building, humanism, culture and current affairs.
- Morning group yoga sessions, chanting, serene bhajans and group meditation.
- The F.O.B. Exhibition: a curated exhibition
of ethical and useful Made In India products and service.
- Celebrated partners, including Neemrana and The Indian Debating Union.Organic Holi
One of India's most loved festivals, Holi, will be celebrated in style - and with sensitivity - at the 2018 Festival of Bharat. Have fun at this universally popular festival of colours and goodness, whilst also being kind to your skin, clothes and the environment. The FoB Holi party features organic, plant-based colours, with the limited water used in water guns re-directed straight back into agricultural land and the water table, to be used for crop planting during the weeks after the festival.
For detailed Information, please visit FestivalOfBharat.com