For the 16th Poetry Tournament, here's your chance to show us the best of your poetic side. The tournament will have 2 judges.
Poets get a chance to blend their wit & creativity with the beauty of poetry. Participants have an hour to write a poem which is only 5 minutes long (in English or Hindi) on the spot!
1. Writing prompts will be given on the spot.
2. Two hours from 6:30 PM onwards will be given for writing.
3. Performances will start at 8:30 PM.
4. Poems can only be written on the spot based on the prompt given to be considered for the open mic.
5. No hate speech, sexism or communalism will be tolerated at the venue.
6. The decision of judges is final.
If you think you're ready for the challenge, if you feel you have what it takes, come to test your poetic side out with us. :)