Thrilling Waterfall Rappelling and Watersports Near Vaitarna
Meeting Point: Kasara Railway Station,
Kasara, Mumbai, Maharashtra 421602, India
Sun 08 Jul, 09:15 AM
Sun 15 Jul, 09:15 AM
Sun 22 Jul, 09:15 AM
Sun 29 Jul, 09:15 AM
Sun 05 Aug, 09:15 AM
Sun 12 Aug, 09:15 AM
Sun 19 Aug, 09:15 AM
Sun 26 Aug, 09:15 AM
Water-sports and Activity
1) Waterfall Rappelling (40ft).
2) Lake rafting (boating).
3) Lake kayaking.
4) Lake tubing.
5) Lake swimming with a life jacket (Body Surfing).
6) Cliff jumping depends on water level conditions.
7) Air rifle shooting.
Category: Waterfall Rappelling and Water Sports
Difficulty Level: Medium.
Catch the 6:55 am Kasara Fast Train from CSMT. Reach Kasara station at 09:15 am and their leaders will be ready to host you. Get into the vehicle and start your journey to the destination. En- route take a halt at a dhaba for Tea and continue your journey to the destination. On arrival, have some delicious breakfast and get ready to enjoy the thrill and fun of Waterfall Rappelling. Have fun with the activity and get relaxed in the flow of the fresh rainwater. Get back into the vehicle and reach our water sports activity base. Have lunch and start enjoying a vast range of activity.
Have evening refreshments and its time to wind up and leave in the same vehicle to start your journey back to Mumbai. Tour concludes and you get lifetime memories.
Things to carry
1. Id Proof Compulsory
2. Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
3. Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
4. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
5. Raincoat / Pochos.
6. Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescription if any.
7. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
8. Backpack to carry all stuff. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
9. Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change).
10. Camera (Optional).
11. Torch with an Extra pair of Batteries. (Mobile flash wont be entertained)
12. Bedsheets / Sleeping Bag.
13. Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes
1. Transportation to and fro.
2. Water Rappelling and sports activities.
3. Meals for the Day.
4. Leaders Expertise Charges
Anything other than mentioned above.