Twice Read is not just another literature festival - it's an experience to connect with readers, become a better reader and celebrate the love of words we all mutually share - together!
From truck load of books either for free or at steal prices, ideas worth getting inspired from, workshops to tinkle the reader within and honoring the mavericks who have taken the reading culture forward - this one of it's kind festival will leave you feeling blessed to have chosen reading as your hobby :)
Oh, and don’t forget to get a big bag for taking books home!
Explore great books for free by exchanging used books or buy new ones at steal discounts.
Express what you learned from the books you have enjoyed reading or simple listen to ideas worth getting inspired from
Share a cause
Participate in the biggest book donation drive in Mumbai with Indian Development Foundation to promote reading culture
Don't just stroll over the fest - meet like-minded people and stay connected post festival!
Speakers line up -
• Anand Neelakantan (Mythology Author) on 'The rise of mythology fiction as a genre'
• Apurupa Vatslya (CoFounder - Bibliotherapy) on Restorative power of Reading
• Geeta Ramanujam (Founder - Kathalaya) on Storytelling for leaders
• Srinivas Vakati (Founder - Expert Learners Academy) on How to read effectively
• Panel discussion on 'Connecting the reader within you through book communities' with Books on Toast, Juhu book club and book exchange club of Mumbai.
Workshops line up -
• `Frame That Quote` by The Tipsy Canvas
• `Healing from Heartbreak` by Apurupa Vatsalya from Bibliotherapy
Curated bookish experiences line up -
• Book exchange - swap your old reads with each other! - Get your pre-loved books and exchange with fellow reader attendees!
• Book donation with Indian Development Foundation - fulfill their wishlists instead of throwing books to raddi!
• Speed shopping - flat discounts at stalls for 60 minutes - grab as much as you can!
• Lock - a - box with Fort, Mumbai booksellers - fit in how many books you can take home in a box!
• The Readers' Tribe - join 20 random nerds to discuss 'what book you are reading now!?' - connect with like minded readers!
• Bibliotherapy & the pao of love - use your hobby of reading & writing to overcome heartbreak and move on!
• Nerdlit by Katharsis - calling out fandom out there - join us in the debate and quizzes for sci-fi literature and comics genre - win prizes!
• Witches, Wizards and Wands by Katharsis - an exclusive experience on cosplay, quizzing and discussions based on those whose names cannot be taken :P
• Storytelling for business - to entrepreneurs and wannapreneurs - geek out on the books on business you've always learnt from!
• The riddler - Augmented reality based clues - we have an AR based quiz for you all - show us how smart you are with this experiential quiz and win prizes!
• Book bingo - get to know fellow readers in the festival!
• 50 curated and awesome stalls on more books, good comfort food and games!
We also have amazing contests lined up for you to win amazing prizes - from getting published, winning goodies to sponsored literary trail trip - we have got it all!
Rewrite Game of Thrones with Half Baked Beans - a fan fiction writing contest for those who think they can write better than HBO writers!
Submit your stories now!
The festival fee of ₹100 is redeemable at the stalls along with other exclusive benefits!