Please call/sms to 9831020400/9674917877 after booking this tour for more details (Mandatory).
People are mostly aware of the Chitwan National Park located in the reserved area in the Terai Lowlands of south-central Nepal. It's a popular for Tiger Reserve. But did you know that the same sort of a Reserve exists in India in Bihar known as Valmiki Tiger Reserve.It's not so popular because of lack of awareness.
As per as latest information approximately 22 to 28 tigers are presently there, which is given by one of the official.
Separated from Chitwan National Park by the border and Gandak river is well known for various activities like:
- Walking trail in jungle
- River rafting
- Jungle safari
- Basic stay inside the jungle
People are not aware of this fact and visit the Reserve in another country Nepal and spend lot of money. Come let's visit Bihar and see the beauty we have been missing since long. Travel Itinerary
Day 01:- Bettiah to VTR ( 70 kms, 2hrs.)
Meet and Greet at Bettiah. Transfer to Valmiki Tiger Reserve. After lunch afternoon safari. Night stay at resort.
Day 02:- Valmiki Tiger Reserve
After breakfast river rafting (Occupancy Maximum 8 Persons). Transfer to resort. Leisure at resort. Night stay at resort.
Day 03:- VTR to Bettiah (70 kms, 2hrs.)
After breakfast Boating on river (Occupancy Maximum 4 Persons). Transfer to resort and check-out. Transfer to railway station or airport.Package Inclusions
- Accommodation in FRH (Twin sharing Basis).
- 1 Jungle Safari, 1 River Rafting, 1 Boating on River.
- Forest Entry, Fees, Driver, Guide Cost, Boating Cost, Rafting Cost.
- Pick up & Drop At Bettiah.Package Exclusion
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight/ train cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, political disturbances and/ or any factors beyond control.
- Any thing not mentioned under the head Package Inclusions.
is going to be a wonderful experience