Wedding Cake Decoration Workshop
Reema V. Jain
Reemas Swad Cooking Classes schedules vegetarian and eggless Wedding Cake Workshop
Date: 22 April
Timing: 11-5 PM.
In this class, learn:
- Ganaching the cakes with sharp edges and smooth sides.
- Draping all tiers with fondant with the latest technique of sharp edges.
- Introduction to air brush and gold air brushing.
- Use of metallic colors & dusts
- The learning will happen on real two tier real cake structure.
- Use of dummy cake will also be taught.
- Assembling and finishing touches and packing technique.
Techniques that you will be putting to use in the class
- Making of 3 Tier Cake
- Edible Lace
- Rustic Gold Effect
- Textures on Cakes
- Royal Icing
- Texture Painting
Art of Gum Paste Sugar Flowers
Making of Gum Paste
Fondant Techniques that will be taught in the class:
- Fondant Textures
- Fondant Drapes
- Fondant Frills
- Fondant Bow
- Fondant Curtains
- Fondant Ruffles / Pleats & Variations.
- Covering cake board with different methods like satin cloth effect.
- Recipes of ganache, buttercream, edible lac and gumpaste will be provided.
- All sessions are practical sessions.
- Individual attention given.
- Printed Recipes
- Sessions are exclusively for Girls and Ladies only.
- All material for the class will be provided.
Pre-Requisite: Basic Fondant knowledge is a pre-requisite to attend this workshop.
Class is typically once in 3 months. Limited seats only on first come basis. To register and book your seat for the class, 50% of the fee as advance to be paid.
- Limited seats only! Enroll your names at the earliest.
- Share the message with your friends and WhatsApp Group Lists.