Weekend Ride Malshej Ghat
No shows scheduled for now
31st July 2016:
The ride starts from Enfield Riders Workshop at 6 am sharp, after a quick briefing session you will start riding towards Kalyan. The first stop will be at nearest fuel station where you will fuel up. Your first break will be just after a few kilometres for Breakfast. After the breakfast you will ride towards Malshej Ghat and the estimated time of arrival is around noon. Here you will spend around 2 hours having Lunch after which you will head back to Mumbai. You will have another stop on our way back for tea and snacks.
Estimated time of arrival to Mumbai 6 pm
There will be few quick breaks taken on the ride to ensure there is enough rest for optimum concentration and photography.
Inclusion for Full Package with Motorcycle:
- Royal Enfield 350/500cc motorcycle throughout the trip with Helmet. (Full Package)
- Accessories like gloves, armoured jackets and knee/elbow guards will be provided at additional cost.
- Support staff Experienced Road captain, who is focused towards rider's safety and comfort, will lead the way. He is also trained to provide basic first aid in case of emergencies.
- Support staff Royal Enfield Certified mechanic to look after your bikes in case of breakdown, thus ensuring a carefree and successful ride. (Experienced Mechanic can also double up as the Road Coordinator)
- You travel with Genuine Royal Enfield spares, backup wheel (in case of punctures) and lubricants for your bikes.
- 2 bottles of 1 ltr drinking water per person.
- Government Service Tax as per actual
- Air/Train/Bus/ferry/boat/bikes boat fare from/to Enfield Riders Office.
- Items of personal nature for e.g. FUEL, tips, percentage, stay, room service, laundry, additional mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours / excursions, entrance fees and items not included in the itinerary etc.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Inclusions'
- Enfield Riders Terms and conditions apply.
- They reserve the rights to deny participation to any individual
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions and political conditions in the destination.
- Enfield Riders will not be liable in case the tour is affected because of weather, political, local or any other conditions that arise during the duration of the trip. Any additional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne by the participants.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- For Confirmation of Non rider/Pillion Please contact : +91 7710024033