Digi-TELL-Tales & Kunzum Travel Café present their signature workshop on 'Fundamentals of Photography'
Learn to appreciate and create good pictures with your camera.
LEVEL OF WORKSHOP: Beginner.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: No prior experience necessary
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Any DSLR or Mirrorless camera of any make
DURATION: 4 HOURS
METHODOLOGY: Combination of presentation, demonstration, and hands-on experience.
AGE GROUP: 10 yrs or older.
LANGUAGE: English / Hindi
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Appreciating a picture
- Photographic Genre
- Understanding the Equipment: Camera; Pin Hole Camera; DSLR; Mirrorless
- Camera Sensors
- Camera Modes
- Photographic Triangle
- Aperture ad DOF
- Shutter Speed and Motion Blur
- ISO and Optical noise
- Correct Exposure Vs Creatively correct exposure
- Lenses : Types & applications, Field of View
- Understanding Light: Soft Vs hard; Directional light
- Colors and color theory
- Rules of Composition.