Workshop on Android Application Development
Introduction to the Android world
- Android Architecture
- IO's Vs Android
- Scope as an Android App Developer
- Understanding Android Studio IDE and SDKs
- What is API Levels?
Understanding the Building Environment for Android
- Basic programming languages intro: Java and XML
- What is Front-End and Back-End environment
- Designing Front-end through XML
- Designing Backend through JAVA
- Practicing various design Layouts
- What are Layouts and Widgets?
- Working with various layouts: Linear, Relative, Table, Frame
- Working with various Widgets: Text-View, Edit-Text, Buttons, Image-Views, and Scroll View
Getting familiar with Activity
- What are Activity and its Life-Cycle?
- Designing an Activity
- Practicing its Life-Cycle
- What is Manifest File
- Registering the Activity in Manifest File
- Setting up the Android Virtual Devices
- Testing your Hello World Application
Introduction to Intents
- What are Intents
- Types of Intents: Explicit and Implicit
- Starting another Activity using both types of Intents
- Sending Data from one Activity to another
- Building Android Intent App to perform login page
Understanding various Notifications
-What is Toast?
- What is Dialog and Alert-Dialog?
- What is action-bar Notification?
- Splash Screen Application
- Android using SQLite application
- SMS Application
- Camera Application
Project to be Covered
- Splash Screen App
- SMS App
- Camera App
- Android using SQLite
- Android Geocoding Application
- Android Json parsing Application etc
After Booking please call to register your details (9830310550).
A certificate will be provided to each participant.