Here's a call-out to all you women out there - entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, managers, women returning to employment, homemakers - anyone keen to journey towards a more empowered and happier life.
In a creative and supportive atmosphere, women are invited to tap into their own creativity and explore their unique gifts using Expressive Arts - movement, painting, drama, writing and composing poetry. This workshop offers a nourishing community space for women to begin the process of reclaiming personal power.
The two-day workshop will help women in:
- being aware of one's authentic self
- understand one's private and public personas: how people see me, how I show myself to others and who I am really?
- explore emotions; what is being repressed/ suppressed, displaced, unacknowledged and criticized
- identify what might be holding one back
- find one's own means to express their needs and wants in a non-confrontational manner
Note: No arts/movement/theatre experience is necessary to attend the workshop.