Before booking Tickets :
When does advance booking open on BookMyShow?
Commencement of booking depends entirely on cinema planning and the release date of the movie. Whenever the cinema opens the show for advance booking, the show is automatically made available on BookMyShow.
Do you charge extra fees for a booking?
BookMyShow internet handling fees of Rs. 5/- to Rs. 25/- (depending on the ticket price) per ticket and service tax on the convenience fee w.e.f. July 1, 2009. Plus government taxes if applicable.
Can I choose my seat at the cinema?
Absolutely, this is one of the most beneficial features we offer so that our customers have a good ticketing experience. You have the choice of selecting or changing your seats at every step of the transaction. This facility is available to only those venues that offer seat selection.
How many tickets can I book in one transaction?
You are allowed a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction in each area category of the cinema screen. The maximum quantity of tickets available may vary from time to time. Incase you wish to book more than 10 tickets, please feel free to contact us on 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 ( For Pan India ).
Is there a telephone number where I can contact you and book my tickets?
Apart from web bookings, we also offer a 24/7 Contact Centre booking service.You can call 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 ( For Pan India ) This number is accessible through land lines, GSM and CDMA phones.
Is there a cut off time for booking tickets?
The cut-off time for booking may vary from cinema to cinema as it is governed by the cinema. It's usually 1-2 hours before the show start time.
Minimum age of children to buy a ticket:
Rest of the cities: Children aged 3 years and above will require a separate ticket.
INOX: Z Square, Bada Chauraha, Kanpur: Children aged above 5 years will require a separate ticket.
KT Vision, Vasai, All Carnival cinemas, Mumbai: Children aged 2 years and above will require a separate ticket.
During Booking Tickets:
How can I confirm whether my tickets have been booked?
As soon as your booking is confirmed, a confirmation e-mail and SMS containing your booking details is sent across to the contact details entered while booking. In case you have not received the confirmation e-mail/SMS, please click on the 'Resend Confirmation' button on the homepage and enter the contact details used while transacting, a confirmation e-mail/SMS would be resent to you.
I booked tickets through the website but did not get the confirmation email / SMS.
In case your confirmation details are lost, click on the 'Resend Confirmation' link on the website to resend the confirmation e-mail and SMS. Alternately, please call us on 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 ( For Pan India ) ext 1 for assistance.
Procedure to book tickets through bookmyshow.com:
1. Log on to www.bookmyshow.com
2. Register yourself(We Recommend!) Sign in or 'Fconnect'
3. Select the desired City. On selecting a specific region, you would be able to view all the current and upcoming events in that particular City/Region.
4. Select movie/cinema, date & time.
5. Select the seating category and the no. of seats.
6. 'Choose Seats' as per your preference.
7. Click on 'Continue'
8. Crosscheck your show details and the amount payable in the Order Summary.
9. Click on 'Proceed to Payment' to go ahead with your booking.
10. Enter your Email Id and Mobile no. in order to get the booking confirmation email and SMS.
11. Choose the preferred Mode of Payment.
12. Enter your Card number and other card details.
13. Read and Check 'I Agree to the Terms and Conditions'
14. Click on 'My payment' to save your card details to make a faster payment the next time you book tickets on our website. (We Recommend!)
15. Click on 'Proceed Payment'
16. You will receive a booking confirmation number. A confirmation email and SMS will be sent across to you.
17. The Credit/Debit Card holder or the account holder in case of a netbanking transaction need to be present during time of ticket collection. In a rare case, if you do not receive the email or SMS, please check for the booking history (For Registered users) on the website, or click on the 'Resend Confirmation' option to get a new confirmation.
18. You can also contact us on 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 ( For Pan India ) ext 1, chat with us or write to us at [email protected] for assistance.
After Booking Tickets:
Will my movie tickets be delivered after my booking is completed?
Your movie tickets are confirmed and paid for, and need to be collected from the box office counter at the cinema. You can visit the cinema at any time before the show and collect your tickets from the box office. Please note that you will be required to show the Credit/Debit card used while transacting along with the confirmation E-mail/SMS and sign on the acknowledgement slip while collecting the tickets.
Do I need to carry my Credit/ Debit card when I collect my tickets?
Yes. It is necessary to carry the Credit/ Debit card used for booking when you pick the tickets from the cinema. This is to ensure that the person booking the ticket is the bonafide owner of the card.
What do I carry while collecting the tickets incase of a Net Banking Transaction?
For movie bookings, tickets need to be collected from the cinema box office or automated kiosk available at the cinema. Tickets once confirmed can be collected any time prior or at the show time by presenting a copy of the confirmation e-mail or SMS and the original photo ID proof incase of booking through a Netbanking payment mode.
I have booked tickets on my credit card for my friends/family, but I cannot attend the show personally. How do I ensure that they will be issued tickets at the cinema without my card?
In a rare case scenario, where the cardholder is absent during the collection of tickets, the person collecting the tickets needs to show the photocopy of the front and reverse side of your card which should be signed by the cardholder along with the confirmation mail/sms. We recommend you scratch off the CVV number for security reasons. Enjoy the show!
How much time before the show do I have to collect my tickets?
Since the ticket is already paid for, it is available for collection at the box office at any time before the show. However, we recommend collecting the ticket 10-15 minutes earlier in case of a last minute queue at the box office.
My booking number is 9*****6 Can you check and revert if my booking is confirmed?
If you are a registered user, please login with your username and password. Then check the Booking History section, which will show a list of all bookings done by you. If the booking details show up in this section, then your booking has been successful. Alternately, call our helpdesk on 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 ( For Pan India ) ext 1, chat with us or email us at. [email protected]
I accidentally booked my tickets for today instead of tomorrow, can you change the tickets?
Tickets once booked are deemed sold. Hence it is not possible to cancel, replace or refund a confirmed booking.
Can I change my seat numbers?
No. It is not possible to change the seat numbers of a ticket once booked
Can I change the show time that I have booked for?
Once a ticket is booked, it is deemed as sold and there is no privilege to revise the booking details.
Can we cancel or replace our tickets?
As per cinema policy, once a ticket has been paid for, it is deemed sold. It cannot be replaced or cancelled.