BandCamp Season 3 Opening Weekend - Music Under the Stars!
Q. What Is The Weather Going To Be Like?
- A. Highest: 27 Degree Celsius
Lowest: 16 Degree Celsius
Evenings might be a little chilly at 17 to 19 degree Celsius while the mornings and afternoons will be relatively warm. No mood dampening showers have been forecasted.
Q. What Do I Bring?
- A. Stay is at the White Collar Hippie campsite. We recommend you carry the following:
A shawl or a jacket to keep warm (We suggest full pants and sleeves to ward away the mosquitoes!)
A bed sheet and pillow if required (for all those sensitive necks outs there)
A mini torch (For the night is dark and full of terror)
Any munchies or snacks you might want to nibble on
A camper attitude
Q. What is the ideal attire?
- A. Since the campsite is located around a forest and evenings tend to get a bit chilly, it is advisable to cover up and be cozy to avoid mosquito and other insect bites! Wear comfy shoes as it`ll be forest floor you`ll be grooving on and it tends to get bumpy.
Q. Where do I stay?
- A. You will be staying at our campsite, inside cozy dome tents Sleeping bags will be provided, its 2 people to one tent. Please do respect the belongings of others at the campsite and avoid damaging any articles, tents, etc.
Q. When do I come?
- A. Its a one-night camping experience, Check in: 4:00 pm on Day 1. Check out: 12:00 pm on Day 2
Q. What is the scene with the meals?
- A. The standard package includes evening Tea/Coffee Dinner + BBQ + Breakfast the following morning (veg, non-veg Jain options), chips, biscuits and other munchies all day.
Q. Where do I go if I want to answer natures call ?
- A. There will be clean western style loos at our campsite with all the modern amenities, we have separate loos for both genders and also have gender communal showers which have hot water.
Q. How Do I Get There?
- A. By car: Head north via the NH8 past the Dahisar check naka and take a left for Mira Road and follow the the Uttan Gorai road, once in Uttan look out for signs for Utan Sea Resort. Feel free to use Google maps to navigate, its accurate even if the pronunciations are way off. By rickshaw and ferry: Take a Ferry to Gorai and cross the creek, once there hail a rick, negotiate a bit and come to Utan Sea Resort. The campsite is located near Utan Sea Resort.
Click here to get directions on your phone http://bit.ly/1zar3wl.
Our policy on illegal substances:
- No drugs are allowed at the campsite, if you are seen handling, consuming or appear under the influence of any illegal substances we have the right to deny you entry and ask you to leave the premises, any monies given to us will be forfeit.
Our policy on alcohol:
- No outside alcohol would be allowed. We have partnered with White Owl for an awesome variety of crafted beers at reasonable prices along with other spirits.
Here`s whats on the house:
- Everything edible on the breakfast table. A super Barbeque and Dinner. Bonfire, which you can also help us build. House full of Board games books etc. for entertainment. White Collar Hippies curated stash of music and if its a weekend then a live band.
Heres what isnt:
- Conveyance to and from Mumbai/to and from the venue to the Camp. Any alcohol, munchies or anything else carried by you.
Q. Anything else I can do there?
- A. We have a Resort next to our campsite which has a pool which you can Swim in. The Resort Charges INR 200 per person as the pool fee. The amount can be paid at the campsite directly to the organizer.
There will also be bonfires, a barbeque, long walks, and some great food! The campsite has huge grounds and weve added hammocks, books, and games to ensure that there is something for everyone.
- 1 spacious tent for two.
- Foam Mattress
- 1 Sleeping bag per person
- 1 Solar lamp per tent
- White Collar Hippie Goodie bag
- Evening tea, coffee
- A super Barbeque and Dinner [ Veg, Non Veg and Jain Options ]
- Everything edible on the breakfast table
- Chips, biscuits and other munchies all day
- Band performance and/ or Movie screening.
- Clean and well-functional loos and showers.
- House full of Board games books etc for entertainment.
- Beautiful walks, conversations and memories.
- Bonfire, which you can also help us build.
- White Collar Hippie's stash of music and if it is a weekend, then a live band.
Note: This season we partner with White Owl, a craft brewery from Mumbai, so the camping kit includes a complementary beer and a discount voucher!
- Alcohol and aerated drinks
- Any purchase/ extra cost you incur
- Travel to the campsite and back
- Any extra meals
- Boat ride/ swimming pool charges
Stay is at the White Collar Hippie campsite. We recommend you carry the following:
- Personal toiletries
- Personal Medicines
- A shawl or a jacket to keep you warm (full sleeves to ward away the mosquitoes!)
- A bed sheet and pillow if required (for all those sensitive necks out there)
- A mini torch (For the night is dark and full of terror)
- Any Munchies or snacks you might want to nibble on
- A camper attitude
For more details please mail on [email protected]