Enchanted Valley Carnival 2016
GA-2 Day Adult Acess
This ticket grants entry to one person to the festival arena on both the days (17th and 18th Dec, 2016).
GA-2 Day Junior Access
This ticket grants entry to one child aged between 5 to 12 years of age to the festival arena on both the days (17th and 18th Dec, 2016)
VIP 2 Day Adult Access
This ticket grants entry to one person to the festival arena on both days (Dec. 17-18) with a separate line for entry at the box office, access to the VIP Lounge, entry to the festival`s after parties and free parking (one car) for both days.
VIP 2 Day Junior Access
This ticket grants entry to one child aged between 5 to 12 years of age to the festival arena on both the days (17th and 18th Dec, 2016). Access to the EVCs VIP Lounge
GA-2 Day Student Access
This ticket grants entry to one person to the festival arena on both the days (17th and 18th Dec, 2016). Student Ticketholders are required to produce a valid college photo-id for verification. Visitors failing to produce such valid identification will not be allowed to enter the festival.
- A Junior ticket is valid for children aged between 5 to 12 years of age.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied with an adult who will take responsibility for them at the festival.
- Booking for Junior Access tickets must be made by someone who is 18 years or older.
- All Children visiting the festival must be properly documented. Please refer to our T&C for specific child ID requirements.
- Children aged 5 years or over must occupy their own space in the tents & pay the same price as adults.
Bring Your Own Tents
Enchanted Village shall be poised to endorse and facilitate this community through its extravagant camping experience, with the objective of being the most sought after camping brand in the country. Enchanted Village aims to extend its ritualistic nature amongst the fans, rendering an experience across the length & breadth of India's diverse environmental settings.
EVC introduced its sub property 'Culinarium' at the 2015 edition of the festival, which is a curated gastronomical experience. Gourmet as well as street food experiences are handpicked specially for the festival with pop up restaurants created to devour various cuisines under one roof.
In 2015, Universal Music Group, the world's leading music company, announced a new partnership with Twisted Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., under which both parties have equal stakes in Enchanted Valley Carnival. The joint venture marked Universal Music Group South Asias debut in the experiential marketing space as the first label to participate in a venture of this kind.
EVC 2016 establishes itself as the only multi genre music festival in India with no age barrier offering varied genres from electronic music to live genres across International Pop, Bollywood, EDM, techno, fusion and Indie along with other experimental music. Bringing together some of the most electrifying international performers that remain sacrosanct, EVC covers a vast spectrum of music with the presence of our Indian talent in the line-up.
Camping prices do not include festival ticket. You need to buy the Festival Tickets separately to gain access to the Music Area.
Campers can check-in one day prior to the festival i.e. Friday, 16th December 2016 post 2pm onwards.
Check-out will be on Monday, 19th December 2016 latest by 11am.
A Junior ticket is valid for children aged between 5 to 12 years of age.
Children under 12 years must be accompanied with an adult who will take responsibility for them at the festival.
Booking for Junior Access tickets must be made by someone who is 18 years or older.
All Children visiting the festival must be properly documented. Please refer to our T&C for specific child ID requirements.
Children aged 5 years or over must occupy their own space in the tents & pay the same price as adults.
Mumbai Club Night: 8879147530 9820660902
Edge Night Life & Entertainment: 9930363348 9920382216
Mumbai's Partyhub: 9930363348 9920382216
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets (for the festival only and the tents) purchased online will have to be validated either on the official EVC website or at the venue to attend the festival and then will need to be exchanged at the venue box office to get the festival band. The Tickets can be validated on the official EVC website from 20th September, 2016 onwards. The Tickets can be validated at the venue box office by providing the EVC Registration ID which is emailed and SMSed to the attendee/you on the attendee/your registered email ID and registered mobile number.
- With respect to Junior Access Ticket holders, parents/guardians are expected to correctly validate Junior Access Tickets from their registered profile on www.evc.co.in from 20th September, 2016 onwards.
- One attendee can validate only one Ticket, basis on which admission to the festival will be granted.
- Ticket holders must carry a valid original photo ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport when attending the festival. Student Ticket holders are required to produce a valid college photo ID for verification. Attendees failing to produce such valid identification will not be allowed to enter the festival.
- Transfer of Tickets: Validated tickets cannot be transferred. However, invalidated Tickets can be transferred only once from one user to another. Such invalidated Tickets can be successfully transferred only if the transfer requests are accepted by the recipient. The invalidated Ticket transfer request can be recalled until it has been successfully validated by the recipient. Once the recipient validates the ticket by accepting a transfer request, he/she will not be able to transfer his/her ticket henceforth.
- A Junior Ticket is valid for children aged between 5 to 12 years of age.
- Children under 5 (five) years of age will be allowed free entry into the festival but only when accompanied by an adult.
- Junior Ticket holders of all ages are expected to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian of age 18 and above.
- Junior Tickets must be purchased by someone who is of age 18 and above.
- Junior Ticket holders are expected to have valid ID proof like school ID, birth certificate at the time of entry into the festival. The parent or legal guardian of age 18 and above, should ensure that the same is carried to the venue of the festival.
- We accept Junior Ticket holders attending in groups provided there is a minimum ratio of 1 adult for every 5 Junior Ticket holders.
- By attending the festival, accompanying parent / legal guardian takes full responsibility of the accompanying child and fully understands his/her responsibility towards the child when attending the festival.
- An Adult Access/ Student Access Ticket is valid for individuals aged 13 and above.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a Ticket would lead to confiscation or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation.
- This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any pre-parties or after-parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- Beware of fake / colour photocopied Tickets. Tickets shall not be a valid if the bar code or hologram has been tampered with.
- For stolen or lost Tickets, duplicate Tickets will not be issued.
- There will be no refund on a purchased Ticket even in case of any rescheduling/ change of venue.
- For security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any member of audience at any point during the Event.
- Organizers reserve the rights of admission even to valid Ticket holders.
- Food and beverages will be available inside the festival. Any outside Food and Beverages are not allowed inside the festival.
- Alcohol with permissible limits will be served to guests above the legal drinking age and only on displaying their valid age proof.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and those found possessing or consuming any illegal substances at the event will be immediately handed over to the police.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests.
- EVC encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation, failing which Organizers reserves right to take necessary steps / action against such guests in the interest of the event and other guests.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, drugs, hukka, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the Event.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- Organizers will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicles.
- Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition are not allowed inside the festival. Ticket holders may bring their mobile phones in the Event, however shall not be allowed to record, shoot any picture/ video recording in the Event.
- The Ticket holder will not sell or offer for sale, any product or service from any part of the Event premises and may not distribute or give away any free item (s) or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from or at any part of the Event premises.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language, unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated at the Event.
- Any property left unattended anywhere at the Event premises remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and the Organiser does not accept any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- The holder of the Ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, deny the holder/s of the Ticket from staying at the venue after they have entered the ground.
- The Organizers may use the Ticket holder`s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- If the Luxury Tents or any furniture inside the tents is found damaged, the guests will be liable to pay the amount for damages upon checkout to TEMPL.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for any internal / external travel arrangements.
- Artist line up and activities may be subject to change at any point of time without prior intimation.
- The Organizers may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- By attending Enchanted Valley Carnival, the attendee fully understands his/her responsibility towards fellow attendees and agrees to abide by the Indian Penal Code.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Organizers will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, losses of any kind or expenses incurred by the Ticket holder as a result of an event being cancelled, rescheduled or moved to a different venue. The Ticket holder is wholly responsible for any expenses which they incur in order to facilitate attending an event. This includes all transport, accommodation, subsistence, miscellaneous and all other relevant costs.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the Event of any part of it.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far as possible.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
- The management reserves the right to revise any of the mentioned TnC without prior notice.
Q.1 What are the different ticketing options available?
- A. The different ticketing options for 2016 edition of EVC are as follows:
GA 2 Day ADULT/STUDENT Access (Sat, Sun)
GA 2 Day JUNIOR Access (Sat, Sun)
VIP 2 Day ADULT/STUDENT Access (Sat, Sun)
VIP 2 Day JUNIOR Access (Sat, Sun)
There will be One Day Tickets available for purchase as well.
Q.2 What does the GA Ticket include?
- A. General Admission Ticket includes entry to the festival arena for both days of the festival.
Q.3 I have a GA Ticket for the festival, do I need to be there on the first day itself?
- A. No, you can enter at any time as long as you have a valid ticket.
Q.4 What are the inclusions of a VIP Ticket?
- A. VIP Ticket has a number of exciting inclusions like:
Entry to the festival arena for both the days
Access to the EVCs VIP Lounge
Free parking spot for one car
Entry to the festival`s after parties for both days
Separate line for entry at the Box Office
Q.5 What is a JUNIOR access ticket?
- A. A JUNIOR Access ticket is valid only for children between 5 to 12 years of age. A JUNIOR Access ticket holder must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian aged 18 or above. Enchanted Valley Carnival in no way is responsible of any of the JUNIOR Access ticket holders. By attending the festival, the accompanying parent / legal guardian takes full responsibility of the accompanying child and fully understands his/her responsibility towards the child.
Q.6 Who can buy a JUNIOR access ticket?
- A. JUNIOR access tickets must be bought by individuals aged 18 years or above.
Q.7 What is an ADULT/STUDENT Access ticket?
- A. An ADULT/STUDENT Access ticket is valid only for individuals aged 13 & above.
Q.8 I want to attend the festival only on one day, do you have one day or two day tickets?
- A. We offer tickets for entry to the festival for 02 Days & for 01 Day as well.
Q.9 Does a 02 day festival ticket guarantee camping space?
- A. No, the 02 day festival ticket doesn`t give you access to camping space at the Enchanted Village. Camping space is limited and sold separately on a first come first serve basis.
Q.10 Do you have any corporate discounts or packages?
- A. You can email us your requirements at [email protected]/ [email protected]
Q.11 I have bought a GA Ticket, can I upgrade it to the VIP Ticket?
- A. Yes, it is possible to upgrade the tickets.
Q.12 I have bought a ticket online, do I need a physical ticket to enter or a printed copy?
- A. Tickets and tents purchased online will have to be validated on the Enchanted Valley Carnivals official website http://evc.co.in/, 20th September, 2016 onwards. Login with your registered email ID (the same one you used on BookMyShow when registering to buy tickets or the email id provided to an offline promoter for issuance of your tickets) and you will find all your invalidated tickets in your profile. Simply select the ticket you want to validate and claim it to your profile. The email confirming validation of your ticket is proof of your purchase. Validated festival tickets purchased online will need to be exchanged at the venue box office to get the festival band. One attendee can validate only one ticket, basis on which admission to the festival will be granted. For the JUNIOR Access Ticket(s) in your profile, you can add yourself to be the guardian for up to 5 (five) JUNIOR Access tickets. Please note, that unlike Adult Tickets that can be transferred once, JUNIOR Access tickets are not transferable at all.
Q.13 What if I fail to validate my ticked on the EVC official website? Will I be able to validate my ticket at the venue?
- A. In the event of invalidated tickets, you will be asked to do so at the venue Box Office by providing your EVC Registration ID which is emailed & SMSed to you on your registered email ID & registered mobile number.
Q.14 I have used someone elses credit/debit card to book the ticket, what proof do I need?
- A. We will require the physical credit card to be produced at the venue, which was used at the time of booking. If this is not possible, a self-attested photocopy of the card will be required.
Q.15 What other documentation will I require at the time of entry at the EVC venue?
- A. Ticket holders must carry a valid original photo ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card or Passport when attending the festival. JUNIOR Access Ticket holders may carry a School ID or Birth Certificate as valid identification. However, even if you have a validated ticket along with the requisite documentation, for security reasons, the organizers reserve the right to perform a security check on any member of the audience at any point during the Event. Further, the Organizers reserve the Rights of Admission even to valid Enchanted Valley Carnival ticket holders.
Q.16 Can I cancel my ticket? Will I get a refund?
- A. Tickets, once purchased, cannot be cancelled and are non refundable.
Q.17 Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
- A. ADULT/STUDENT Validated tickets cannot be transferred. ADULT/ STUDENT Invalidated tickets can be transferred only once from one user to another. Invalidated tickets can be successfully transferred only if the transfer requests are accepted by the recipient. Invalidated ticket transfer requests can be recalled until they have been successfully transferred and validated to a recipient. Once a user validates a ticket by accepting a transfer request, he/she will not be able to transfer his/her ticket henceforth. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a Ticket will lead to confiscation or cancellation of that Ticket without any refund or other compensation.
Q.18 Are there any F&B inclusions in any of the 2 day tickets?
- A. No.
- A. Yes, Owners will have access in the city as per the existing rules of Aamby Valley City.
However, this does not allow access to the Festival Arena. A GA or VIP ticket would be required for the same.
Q.20 I am a property owner of Aamby Valley City, will I get access to the After Parties?
- A. You need to have a valid VIP ticket to get access to the After Parties.
Q.21 What is the age limit for drinking?
- A. The age limit for drinking is 21 years and above for beer & wine and 25 years and above for hard alcohol. Age proof will be required and it is mandatory to provide the same whenever requested.
Q.22 Can I pre-purchase F&B coupons?
- A. No, Beverage coupons are will not be available for pre-purchase. You can buy the same at the festival box office or inside the festival venue.
Q.23 How do we get entry tickets for the After Parties?
- A. Limited Tickets for the After Parties will be available online. Purchasing the VIP ticket includes entry to the After Parties too.
Q.24 Is there a bus or something to take us from Lonavala?
- A. We may offer Shuttle Services again this year. However, EVC/the organizer will not be responsible for any other external and/or internal travel
Q.25 Is there a charge for parking?
- A. Yes, there is a charge for parking. There will be ample parking space available at the venue. Parking tickets can be purchased at the festival venue.
Q.26 Any other terms and conditions that I must be aware of with respect to the event in general?
- A. By attending Enchanted Valley Carnival, you (as an attendee) fully understands his/her responsibility towards fellow attendees and agrees to abide by the Indian Penal Code. An EVC ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
Q.27 I have additional questions which are not listed here, whom can I contact?
- A. For any further information or queries, please write to us at [email protected]
Q.28 Will children below 5 years of age be allowed to attend EVC?
Q.29 How many children can I bring with me?
Q19. I am a property owner of Aamby Valley City, will I get access anywhere in the city?
Enchanted Valley Carnival is open to children aged below 5 years as well. Admission for children below 5 years of age is free but only when accompanied by an adult.
For every parent / legal guardian, we are allowing a maximum of 5 (five) children holding JUNIOR Access passed to be accompanied by him/her.
Your Response has been received successfully.
We will get back to you shortly.
There seems to be some problem sending the request.
Please try again later.
Check availability for Home DeliveryCheck
Pickup at Box Office
Please fill in the Delivery Address
Please agree to the Terms & Conditions
(In case your browser is blocking pop-ups, click here.)