Amazon Gift Card (Rs.1000)
This is an Amazon Instant Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and can be redeemed only at www.amazon.in
The person who has the Amazon GV / GC Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
After you've entered the Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card on the www.amazon.in, it becomes a part of Amazon Pay Balance. Also, Amazon Pay Balance is a sum of all balances associated with the Gift Cards in your Amazon.in account.
To check whether the funds are already there on your account, view your Amazon Pay Balance in Your Account.
Once you have added the Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) to your account, the funds available will reflect in your Amazon Pay Balance.
If your balance is sufficient to buy a product, you can complete the purchase with your Amazon Pay Balance only. If your balance is not sufficient to buy the product, you can use a combination of your Amazon Pay Balance and other payment options - Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking to purchase your product. You cannot use a combination of Amazon Pay Balance and COD or Amazon Pay Balance and EMI.
Gift cards that are not yet added to the account can be redeemed directly in the checkout process while placing an order. To do this, enter the code of the gift card directly on the payments page while checking out an item. This will automatically add the gift card balance to your account and will be applied to your purchase.
More than one GV / GC can be used in one transaction.
Amazon Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
Any dispute related to the Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Insta Gift Card (GC) should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
For any acceptance issue or queries, call 1800 3000 9009 for immediate help.
For complete terms and conditions please visit www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed ONLY on bookmyshow.com and the BMS Mobile App (iOS, Android & Windows). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies/Plays/Concerts/Sports or Merchandise (if any) available on BookMyShow.
- On the payment page, click on the "Gift Voucher" tab and enter your Gift Card code for redemption.
- Multiple Gift Card(s) can be used in a single transaction or the Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on BookMyShow.
- Payment mode will be Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Gift Card(s), once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost or misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Void if resold, they cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- BookMyShow may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new BookMyShow Vouchers that you purchase and are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without BookMyShow's prior written consent.
What is a BookMyShow Gift Card and how does it work?
- A BookMYShow Gift Card is a new way of gifting tickets for Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports to your loved ones. Gifting just got easy !!
- Categories of Gift Cards: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Festivals, Special Occasions
- Prices range from INR 150 and INR 250 to INR 500 and INR 1000. The Gift Cards are valid for twelve Months from the date of activation.
- Gift Cards can also be redeemed partially.
- Ideal as an HR incentive tool, it can be used by corporates to gift business partners or clients or as individual gifts to employees.
- The BookMyShow Gift Card is suitable for all gifting purposes and can only be redeemed on BookMyShow.
How do I activate the Gift Card?
To activate the card, the recipient must click the link given in the mailer they receive. It will say: To activate the card click here. The card cannot be activated by calling 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN-India). The recipient's email id is required to activate the Gift Card.
How do I redeem the Gift Card?
Step 1: Visit www.bookmyshow.com OR call 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (Pan India) to book your show.
Step 2: Select Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports available on Bookmyshow then Region, Date, Time, Cinema & Seats.
Step 3: Enter the Gift Card code in the Gift Voucher Tab to pay for your purchase
In case the total amount is more than the amount available on your gift card, you can use other payment methods to pay the balance amount.
Step 4: Carry the confirmation SMS/Email (which will be sent to you after Step 3) to receive your physical ticket.
ENJOY THE SHOW!!!
How do I buy the BookMyShow Gift Card?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are available through Net Banking, Credit and Debit card(s).
Is there any limit on purchase per transaction?
Yes, only 10 Gift Cards can be purchased in one transaction
How are BookMyShow Gift Cards delivered? How long does it take?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are purely "E-cards" and will be emailed to the recipients within 90 mins of completing the purchase.
When does the BookMyShow Gift Card expire?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are valid for twelve months from the time of activation.
For which cities is the BookMyShow Gift Card valid?
The Card is valid in any Indian city that has a BookMyShow presence
Can I track the delivery of the Cards?
No, but in case the Card(s) is not delivered, write to us [email protected] or call us at 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN--India)