Flipkart Gift Card (Rs.500)
Flipkart.com e-Gift Vouchers (EGV) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions. QwikCilver is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is the issuer of Gift Cards/Vouchers.
The e-Gift Vouchers (EGV) can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only.
EGVs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. They can NOT be used to purchase Flipkart First subscriptions.
EGVs cannot be used to purchase other EGVs.
If the order value exceeds the EGV amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
If the order value is less than the amount of the EGV, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same EGV.
EGVs and their corresponding unused balance will expire 6 months from the date of issue.
EGVs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit, but are transferable.
Flipkart.com/QwikCilver Solutions are not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permissions.
You can combine and use a maximum of 15 vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
Flipkart.com / QwikCilver Solutions assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the EGVs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
Please contact Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to [email protected] or Call 08510004444 (10 am to 10 pm) for Immediate help.
Validity of EGVs cannot be extended, new EGVs cannot be provided against the expired / unused Vouchers.
In the event the beneficiary knows the Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect / insufficient, QwikCilver Solutions / Flipkart.com retains the right to cancel the EGV issued.
There is no fee or other charges associated with EGV purchase.
EGVs cannot be reloaded or resold.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed ONLY on bookmyshow.com and the BMS Mobile App (iOS, Android & Windows). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies/Plays/Concerts/Sports or Merchandise (if any) available on BookMyShow.
- On the payment page, click on the "Gift Voucher" tab and enter your 16-digit Gift Card number for redemption.
- Multiple Gift Card(s) can be used in a single transaction or the Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on BookMyShow.
- Payment mode will be Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Gift Card(s), once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost or misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Void if resold, they cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- BookMyShow may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new BookMyShow Vouchers that you purchase and are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without BookMyShow's prior written consent.
What is a BookMyShow Gift Card and how does it work?
- A BookMYShow Gift Card is a new way of gifting tickets for Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports to your loved ones. Gifting just got easy !!
- Categories of Gift Cards: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Festivals, Special Occasions
- Prices range from INR 150 and INR 250 to INR 500 and INR 1000. The Gift Cards are valid for Six Months from the date of activation.
- Gift Cards can also be redeemed partially.
- Ideal as an HR incentive tool, it can be used by corporates to gift business partners or clients or as individual gifts to employees.
- The BookMyShow Gift Card is suitable for all gifting purposes and can only be redeemed on BookMyShow.
How do I activate the Gift Card?
To activate the card, the recipient must click the link given in the mailer they receive. It will say: To activate the card click here. The card cannot be activated by calling 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN-India). The recipient's email id is required to activate the Gift Card.
How do I redeem the Gift Card?
Step 1: Visit www.bookmyshow.com OR call 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (Pan India) to book your show.
Step 2: Select Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports available on Bookmyshow then Region, Date, Time, Cinema & Seats.
Step 3: Enter the 16-digit code in the Gift Voucher Tab to pay for your purchase
In case the total amount is more than the amount available on your gift card, you can use other payment methods to pay the balance amount.
Step 4: Carry the confirmation SMS/Email (which will be sent to you after Step 3) to receive your physical ticket.
ENJOY THE SHOW!!!
How do I buy the BookMyShow Gift Card?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are available through Net Banking, Credit and Debit card(s).
Is there any limit on purchase per transaction?
Yes, only 10 Gift Cards can be purchased in one transaction
How are BookMyShow Gift Cards delivered? How long does it take?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are purely "E-cards" and will be emailed to the recipients within 90 mins of completing the purchase.
When does the BookMyShow Gift Card expire?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are valid for six months from the time of activation.
For which cities is the BookMyShow Gift Card valid?
The Card is valid in any Indian city that has a BookMyShow presence
Can I track the delivery of the Cards?
No, but in case the Card(s) is not delivered, write to us [email protected] or call us at 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN--India)