Myntra Gift Card (Rs.1000)
Myntra E- Gift Card is issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
This E-Gift Card is redeemable only on Myntra marketplace platform.
This E-Gift Card shall have a minimum validity period of 6 months.
This E - Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
Multiple E- Gift Cards cannot be clubbed in a single order. E -Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit and cannot be reloaded.
This E-Gift Card can be redeemed online against sellers listed on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App only.
In cases where the order is cancelled, the E- Gift Card amount shall be refunded to the source E-Gift Card.
The balance amount, if any, of the cost of the item being purchased by the Customer, after the discount has been availed, will have to be paid by the Customer at the time of purchase. If the order value exceeds the E -Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Cash on Delivery.
Extra VAT may apply in addition to the unit sale price on certain products, but the final inclusive price will not exceed the 'M.R.P.'
All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer.
If the order value is less than the amount of the E - Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same E -Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
Please contact Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to [email protected] or Call 08510004444 (10 am to 10 pm) for Immediate help.
For individual retail customers E - Gift Cards can be purchased on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the E -Gift Cards. myntra.com / QwikCilver Solutions are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
Once the E - Gift Card has been sent to the customer, then the customers are bound to protect the E-Gift Card PIN or E -Gift Card number. In the event of any misuse of E -Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser/customer, myntra.com/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be held responsible for the same and no refund can be issued against such E -Gift Cards.
Myntra.com / QwikCilver Solutions assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the E - Gift Card and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed. Product warranty shall be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the warranty card of respective products.
Validity of E - Gift Card cannot be extended, new E - Gift Card cannot be provided against the expired/unused E - Gift Cards.
Qwikcilver/Myntra reserves the right to cancel the E - Gift Card if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means and/or the beneficiary knows the Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect / insufficient. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
You agree and understand that E - Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines, Myntra / QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser / redeemer of the Gift Card and /or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Myntra / QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may contact the purchaser / redeemer of the GC for any such information.
Myntra along with its sellers reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the E-Gift Card.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed ONLY on bookmyshow.com and the BMS Mobile App (iOS, Android & Windows). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies/Plays/Concerts/Sports or Merchandise (if any) available on BookMyShow.
- On the payment page, click on the "Gift Voucher" tab and enter your 16-digit Gift Card number for redemption.
- Multiple Gift Card(s) can be used in a single transaction or the Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on BookMyShow.
- Payment mode will be Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Gift Card(s), once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost or misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Void if resold, they cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- BookMyShow may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new BookMyShow Vouchers that you purchase and are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without BookMyShow's prior written consent.
What is a BookMyShow Gift Card and how does it work?
- A BookMYShow Gift Card is a new way of gifting tickets for Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports to your loved ones. Gifting just got easy !!
- Categories of Gift Cards: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Festivals, Special Occasions
- Prices range from INR 150 and INR 250 to INR 500 and INR 1000. The Gift Cards are valid for twelve Months from the date of activation.
- Gift Cards can also be redeemed partially.
- Ideal as an HR incentive tool, it can be used by corporates to gift business partners or clients or as individual gifts to employees.
- The BookMyShow Gift Card is suitable for all gifting purposes and can only be redeemed on BookMyShow.
How do I activate the Gift Card?
To activate the card, the recipient must click the link given in the mailer they receive. It will say: To activate the card click here. The card cannot be activated by calling 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN-India). The recipient's email id is required to activate the Gift Card.
How do I redeem the Gift Card?
Step 1: Visit www.bookmyshow.com OR call 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (Pan India) to book your show.
Step 2: Select Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports available on Bookmyshow then Region, Date, Time, Cinema & Seats.
Step 3: Enter the 16-digit code in the Gift Voucher Tab to pay for your purchase
In case the total amount is more than the amount available on your gift card, you can use other payment methods to pay the balance amount.
Step 4: Carry the confirmation SMS/Email (which will be sent to you after Step 3) to receive your physical ticket.
ENJOY THE SHOW!!!
How do I buy the BookMyShow Gift Card?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are available through Net Banking, Credit and Debit card(s).
Is there any limit on purchase per transaction?
Yes, only 10 Gift Cards can be purchased in one transaction
How are BookMyShow Gift Cards delivered? How long does it take?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are purely "E-cards" and will be emailed to the recipients within 90 mins of completing the purchase.
When does the BookMyShow Gift Card expire?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are valid for twelve months from the time of activation.
For which cities is the BookMyShow Gift Card valid?
The Card is valid in any Indian city that has a BookMyShow presence
Can I track the delivery of the Cards?
No, but in case the Card(s) is not delivered, write to us [email protected] or call us at 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN--India)