Shoppers Stop Gift Card (Rs.1000)
E Gift voucher is redeemable for merchandise at Shoppers Stop, Shoppers Stop Airport Stores,Home Stop & Mothercare* (*Operated by Shoppers Stop Limited) within India.
E Gift Voucher is redeemable for merchandise at our online store www.shopperstop.com
Purchase of Mobiles, Mobile Phone Accessories, Cameras, mp3 players, laptops, 22K & 24K Gold Jewelry & Gold Coins of any Jewelry brand is not allowed through this E Gift Voucher.
E Gift Voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit nor can be exchanged for a gift voucher/Gift card.
E Gift Voucher cannot be reloaded.
E Gift Voucher is valid for a period of 6 months from its date of issue.
Partial redemption of E GV shall not be allowed at the store only a credit note shall be issued for the balance amount in case of part utilization of EGV.
If the E Gift Voucher is lost or stolen, neither will a new E Gift Voucher will be issued nor will the money be reimbursed in any manner.
Shoppers Stop Limited shall not be liable and responsible for any unauthorized and/or fraudulent purchases made using this E Gift Voucher. The holder of this E Gift Voucher shall be solely liable.
No duplicate E Gift Voucher will be issued.E Gift Voucher is property of Shoppers Stop Limited to whom it should be returned on request.
For balance enquiry & expiry, contact a cashier or SMS GCBAL16 digit E Gift Voucher number to 56161 or log on to www.shoppersstop.com
Shoppers stop reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions at its discretion without prior notice.
Dispute/s subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
Please contact Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to [email protected] or call 08510004444 for immediate help
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed ONLY on bookmyshow.com and the BMS Mobile App (iOS, Android & Windows). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies/Plays/Concerts/Sports or Merchandise (if any) available on BookMyShow.
- On the payment page, click on the "Gift Voucher" tab and enter your 16-digit Gift Card number for redemption.
- Multiple Gift Card(s) can be used in a single transaction or the Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on BookMyShow.
- Payment mode will be Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Gift Card(s), once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost or misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Void if resold, they cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- BookMyShow may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new BookMyShow Vouchers that you purchase and are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without BookMyShow's prior written consent.
What is a BookMyShow Gift Card and how does it work?
- A BookMYShow Gift Card is a new way of gifting tickets for Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports to your loved ones. Gifting just got easy !!
- Categories of Gift Cards: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Festivals, Special Occasions
- Prices range from INR 150 and INR 250 to INR 500 and INR 1000. The Gift Cards are valid for Six Months from the date of activation.
- Gift Cards can also be redeemed partially.
- Ideal as an HR incentive tool, it can be used by corporates to gift business partners or clients or as individual gifts to employees.
- The BookMyShow Gift Card is suitable for all gifting purposes and can only be redeemed on BookMyShow.
How do I activate the Gift Card?
To activate the card, the recipient must click the link given in the mailer they receive. It will say: To activate the card click here. The card cannot be activated by calling 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN-India). The recipient's email id is required to activate the Gift Card.
How do I redeem the Gift Card?
Step 1: Visit www.bookmyshow.com OR call 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (Pan India) to book your show.
Step 2: Select Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports available on Bookmyshow then Region, Date, Time, Cinema & Seats.
Step 3: Enter the 16-digit code in the Gift Voucher Tab to pay for your purchase
In case the total amount is more than the amount available on your gift card, you can use other payment methods to pay the balance amount.
Step 4: Carry the confirmation SMS/Email (which will be sent to you after Step 3) to receive your physical ticket.
ENJOY THE SHOW!!!
How do I buy the BookMyShow Gift Card?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are available through Net Banking, Credit and Debit card(s).
Is there any limit on purchase per transaction?
Yes, only 10 Gift Cards can be purchased in one transaction
How are BookMyShow Gift Cards delivered? How long does it take?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are purely "E-cards" and will be emailed to the recipients within 90 mins of completing the purchase.
When does the BookMyShow Gift Card expire?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are valid for six months from the time of activation.
For which cities is the BookMyShow Gift Card valid?
The Card is valid in any Indian city that has a BookMyShow presence
Can I track the delivery of the Cards?
No, but in case the Card(s) is not delivered, write to us [email protected] or call us at 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN--India)