Specialty Restaurants Gift Card (Rs.1000)
- The holder of the Instant Gift Voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary
- Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Instant Gift Voucher before consuming the services
- Only valid Instant Gift Voucher at the sole discretion of Speciality Restaurants shall be accepted for redemption
- Multiple Instant Gift Vouchers can be used against one bill
- Partial redemption is allowed but no refund or credit note would be issued against an unused or partially used Instant Gift Voucher
- Instant Gift Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired
- Speciality Restaurants or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Instant Gift Voucher number and the Voucher getting redeemed on that account
- The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the Instant Gift Voucher
- Instant Gift Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but Speciality Restaurants at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice
- Speciality Restaurants makes full efforts to accept all Instant Gift Vouchers but on account of technical / administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept vouchers
- This Instant Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates, Speciality Restaurants may add or delete any date on its sole discretion
- Speciality Restaurants or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc on account of an outlet not being able to accept Instant Gift Voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the bill
- If an Instant Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get activated in 72 hours
- Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Instant Gift Voucher has been received , decision of the company shall be final
- Please contact Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to [email protected] or call 0 851000 4444 for immediate help
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed ONLY on bookmyshow.com and the BMS Mobile App (iOS, Android & Windows). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies/Plays/Concerts/Sports available on BookMyShow.
- On the payment page, click on the "Gift Voucher" tab and enter your Gift Card code for redemption.
- BookMyShow Gift Cards are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase.
- Multiple Gift Card(s) can be used in a single transaction or the Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on BookMyShow.
- Payment mode will be Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Gift Card(s), once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost or misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Void if resold, they cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- BookMyShow may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new BookMyShow Vouchers that you purchase and are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without BookMyShow's prior written consent.
What is a BookMyShow Gift Card and how does it work?
- A BookMYShow Gift Card is a new way of gifting tickets for Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports to your loved ones. Gifting just got easy !!
- Categories of Gift Cards: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Festivals, Special Occasions
- Prices range from INR 150 and INR 250 to INR 500 and INR 1000. The Gift Cards are valid for twelve Months from the date of delivery.
- Gift Cards can also be redeemed partially.
- Ideal as an HR incentive tool, it can be used by corporates to gift business partners or clients or as individual gifts to employees.
- The BookMyShow Gift Card is suitable for all gifting purposes and can only be redeemed on BookMyShow.
How do I redeem the Gift Card?
- Log on to in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow Mobile App.
- Select Location, Event, Venue, Show Date, Time and Seats of your preference as the logic flows.
- On payment page, click on the “More Payment Options” and click on the "Gift Voucher" tab to enter the gift card code in the text box that appears & click on "Apply" button to avail the offer.
- At the end of the successful transaction, Booking ID gets generated which needs to be exchanged at the Cinema/Venue Box Office for actual tickets. Email/SMS confirmation will be sent on the Email Address/Mobile Number provided while completing the transaction.
- Voucher can be redeemed ONLY on in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow Mobile App & cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema / venue / box office
- For any assistance, click on the link given - https://support.bookmyshow.com/support/home.
How do I buy the BookMyShow Gift Card?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are available through Net Banking, Credit and Debit card(s).
Is there any limit on purchase per transaction?
Yes, only 10 Gift Cards can be purchased in one transaction
How are BookMyShow Gift Cards delivered? How long does it take?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are purely "E-cards" and will be emailed to the recipients within 2-3 mins of completing the purchase.
When does the BookMyShow Gift Card expire?
Gift Cards are valid for twelve months from the date of delivery.
For which cities is the BookMyShow Gift Card valid?
The Card is valid in any Indian city that has a BookMyShow presence
Can I track the delivery of the Cards?