TGI Fridays Gift Card (Rs.500)
The holder of the Instant Gift Voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary
Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Instant Gift Voucher before placing the order
Only valid Instant Gift Vouchers at the sole discretion of TGI Friday's restaurants shall be accepted for redemption
Multiple Instant Gift Vouchers can be used against one bill
Partial redemption is allowed but no refund or credit note would be issued against an unused or partially used Instant Gift Voucher
Instant Gift Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired
TGI Friday's restaurants or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Instant Gift Voucher number and the Voucher getting redeemed on that account.
The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the Instant Gift Voucher
Instant Gift Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but TGI Friday's restaurants at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice
TGI Friday's restaurants make full efforts to accept all Instant Gift Vouchers but on account of technical / administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept vouchers
This Instant Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates which TGI Friday's restaurants may add or delete any date on its sole discretion
This Instant Gift Voucher can’t be redeemed for lunch or dinner combo or any discounted promotional menus. Two promotional offers cannot be clubbed.
Please contact Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to [email protected] or Call 08510004444 (10 am to 10 pm) for Immediate help
TGI Friday's restaurants or any of it partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc. on account of an outlet not being able to accept Instant Gift Voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the bill
If an Instant Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get activated in 72 hours
Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Instant Gift Voucher has been received, decision of the company shall be final
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed ONLY on bookmyshow.com and the BMS Mobile App (iOS, Android & Windows). They cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office.
- Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on purchase of tickets for Movies/Plays/Concerts/Sports or Merchandise (if any) available on BookMyShow.
- On the payment page, click on the "Gift Voucher" tab and enter your 16-digit Gift Card number for redemption.
- Multiple Gift Card(s) can be used in a single transaction or the Gift Card(s) can be combined with any other payment type on BookMyShow.
- Payment mode will be Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Gift Card(s), once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
- If lost or misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Void if resold, they cannot be exchanged for point(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- BookMyShow may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new BookMyShow Vouchers that you purchase and are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without BookMyShow's prior written consent.
What is a BookMyShow Gift Card and how does it work?
- A BookMYShow Gift Card is a new way of gifting tickets for Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports to your loved ones. Gifting just got easy !!
- Categories of Gift Cards: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Festivals, Special Occasions
- Prices range from INR 150 and INR 250 to INR 500 and INR 1000. The Gift Cards are valid for Six Months from the date of activation.
- Gift Cards can also be redeemed partially.
- Ideal as an HR incentive tool, it can be used by corporates to gift business partners or clients or as individual gifts to employees.
- The BookMyShow Gift Card is suitable for all gifting purposes and can only be redeemed on BookMyShow.
How do I activate the Gift Card?
To activate the card, the recipient must click the link given in the mailer they receive. It will say: To activate the card click here. The card cannot be activated by calling 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN-India). The recipient's email id is required to activate the Gift Card.
How do I redeem the Gift Card?
Step 1: Visit www.bookmyshow.com OR call 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (Pan India) to book your show.
Step 2: Select Movies, Plays, Concert or Sports available on Bookmyshow then Region, Date, Time, Cinema & Seats.
Step 3: Enter the 16-digit code in the Gift Voucher Tab to pay for your purchase
In case the total amount is more than the amount available on your gift card, you can use other payment methods to pay the balance amount.
Step 4: Carry the confirmation SMS/Email (which will be sent to you after Step 3) to receive your physical ticket.
ENJOY THE SHOW!!!
How do I buy the BookMyShow Gift Card?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are available through Net Banking, Credit and Debit card(s).
Is there any limit on purchase per transaction?
Yes, only 10 Gift Cards can be purchased in one transaction
How are BookMyShow Gift Cards delivered? How long does it take?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are purely "E-cards" and will be emailed to the recipients within 90 mins of completing the purchase.
When does the BookMyShow Gift Card expire?
BookMyShow Gift Cards are valid for six months from the time of activation.
For which cities is the BookMyShow Gift Card valid?
The Card is valid in any Indian city that has a BookMyShow presence
Can I track the delivery of the Cards?
No, but in case the Card(s) is not delivered, write to us [email protected] or call us at 022 - 39895050 or 022 - 61445050 (PAN--India)