Each ticket grants entry to one person for two days of workshop and includes Lunch and High tea.
ILS serves as a platform for leaders to interact not only with some of the brightest students in India but also with other luminaries from different walks of life. Since its inception in 2003, we have hosted stalwarts such as the Hon`ble Vice-President of India, Shri Venkaiah Naidu, Hon`ble Union Minister, Shri Nitin Gadkari, Padma Bhushan Shri K. Radhakrishnan, Business Leaders such as Mr. Pramod Bhasin, Ms. Vani Kola and Media Personalities such as Mr. Karan Johar & Mr. Abhishek Bachchan among others.
Continuing our tradition of inviting the best minds at the helm of their fields, it gives us great pleasure to invite you to join us for the 16th edition of the ISB Leadership Summit.
The theme for this year`s summit is: `Catalysts of Chang` - alluding to the catalysts that have driven change in the past, drive change today and will continue to drive change in the future. At ILS this year, we aspire to holistically explore perspectives on elements that influence change. These catalysts include breakthrough ideas and strong leadership that fosters a spirit of constant change. It`s also important to wonder how one can continue to remain vigilant as well as continue to exercise leadership in a world that is always on the cusp of the next disruption.
- Amuleek Singh (CEO, Chaipoint)
- Rohan Mirchandani (CEO and Founder, Drums Foods International- Epigamia Yoghurt)
- Anjana Sasidharan (Principal, Sequoia Capital)
Women`s Panel: Breaking the Glass Ceiling
- Durga Raghunath (CEO, Indian Express Digital)
- Asha Kharga (CMO, Axis Bank)
- Richa Kar (Founder & CEO, Zivame)
Marketing: Evolution and the Future:
- Abhijit Awasthi (Former National Creative Director, O&M)
- Soumya Purmar (Head of Video & Agency, Twitter India)
Disruption within content consumption:
- Rohin Dharmakumar (CEO, The Ken)
- Danish Khan (Business Head, Sony)
The sharing economy
- Ryan Bennett (Country Manager, WeWork India)
- Greg Moran (CEO, Zoomcar)
- Gregory Taylor (CEO designate, Indigo Airlines)
- Karan Singh (MD, Bain & Co. India)
- Suresh Narayanan (MD, Nestlé India)
- Rega Jha (Former Editor, BuzzFeed India)
- Mallika Dua (Stand-Up Comedian)
- Gaurav Singh (CEO,3.2.1 Foundation)