Please call/SMS to 9831020400/9674917877 after booking this tour for more details (Mandatory).
Believe it or not: There is a village in Rajasthan called Bera, now declared as the Jawai Bandh Community Reserve, the only Leopard safari in India. Bera is a small town in Pali district with a considerable number of Leopards. It is surrounded by forests where leopards roam free. Hidden in the belly of Rajasthan, Bera was hardly known amongst the wild lifers. It is gaining popularity and also known as Leopard country lately.
Close to this village, lie the river Jawai and the Jawai dam. The result of these two structures is a lake-like water body Along it flows the river Jawai, with the Jawai Dam built on it. This beautiful lake is home to some of the biggest crocodiles you will ever see.These are not a part of any National Park or Sanctuary; most people dont know about it, not even Rajasthanis. It has a classic landscape with Aravalli hills dotting scrub-land vegetation such as cactus and keekar. Hillocks with caves present here provide a perfect habitat for Leopards.
The entire hill locks where leopards have their habitat is a revenue land and it has not been declared a wildlife sanctuary. Govt. of Rajasthan is in the process of declaring this area as the wildlife sanctuary for giving protection especially to leopards, the most elusive cat in the wild.Travel Itinerary
Day 01: Meet and Greet at Udaipur / Falna railway station. Transfer to resort. Evening safari. Night stay at a resort.
Day 02: Early morning safari. Transfer to resort. Night safari. Night stay at a resort.
Day 03: After breakfast, checkout from the resort. Morning Safari. Transfer to Udaipur / Falna railway station.
- All Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- 4 Safari (2 Morning Safari, 1 Afternoon Safari, 1 Night Safari).
- Forest Entry Fees, Driver, Guide Cost.
- Pick up & Drop At Udaipur / Falna railway station. Package Exclusion
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight/ train.
cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, political disturbances and/ or any factors beyond control.
- Any thing not mentioned under the head 'Package Inclusions'.
is going to be a wonderful experience