On her tenth birthday Ruby didn't realize that she was one of the surviving 2% American children, the other 98% killed by a mysterious illness. Ruby and the other kids develop superpowers and are placed in government rehabilitation camps. When she turns 16, Ruby escapes the facility and meets Liam, a leader of another group of misfits that broke out. Meanwhile, there are other forces, who are determined to use Ruby for their own fight against the government.
Sorry! None of the critics have had a chance to review this movie yet.