Aristocrat Mentorship series presents, professional & certified, public speaking one-day workshop
Cordially inviting everyone who wants to improve their public speaking.
This insightful workshop will help you develop your confidence and skills in giving speeches.
You will explore techniques for preparing and delivering talks, as well as exploring ways to engage your audience in a range of situations.
You will develop and deliver a speech based around a subject of your choice.
You will receive detailed feedback on your performance from the other participants and the trainer.
Benefits from this workshop
- Feel more confident when speaking in public
- Know strategies for planning and structuring your points
- Deliver your speeches in a more engaging way
- Learn techniques to apply in a variety of public speaking situations
- Acquire practical tools for planning, structuring and delivering short speeches
- Develop a greater understanding of your strengths and weaknesses as a speaker
The workshop will decipher the various basic nuances of
- help you overcome your fear of public speaking
- teach you to how to make a solid first impression that will command any audience's attention
- show you how to develop a presentation that people will remember
- demonstrate the best way to use visual aids
- teach you how to engage an audience
- help you exude confidence in front of a group.
After the Workshop you will learn
Diversity and Inclusion
Creativity and Innovation
Who should attend?
Managers and executives or anyone interested with little or no public speaking experience who understand that public speaking skills are a key ingredient of success.
It is particularly useful for executives who speak in front of groups, sales people and anyone who meets the press.
This is a more advanced presentation skills course and is not recommended for those new to public speaking.